Being Fat is Now Healthy?

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Not sure what you were suggesting was a mental take then considering that was the entire content of the post you quoted.

Well, I can quote it again if you like:

6 hours ago, Empty It said:

Agreed, I'm not into body shaming in any way whether its because someone is overweight or because someone is underweight although underweight seems to be fair game for taking abuse whereas obesity is untouchable. Both are unhealthy and shouldn't be encouraged by lies like saying they are healthy.

Does that help? You then accused me of saying you said  "skinny people are abused fat people aren't", which I absolutely didn't. I was just referring to your actual words, which don't seem to bear much relation to reality.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Shut up! Forfar need all the media attention going.

Anyway, I'm toned, always have been.  Never had a wait problem at anytime of my life and now hitting 47, still no gut. I have never been into sweet food of any sort to the extreme, I don't eat chocolate and haven't had any since my 8 birthday party.  I've tasted since, but still don't like the texture or taste. 

So.....I've got nothing to say about fat folk and their disease(is that not what they call it).  feel sorry for folk with wait problems/slow metabolism. 

Patience is a virtue.

Is it not in the family, dad mum fat, kids fat.  Dad & Mum smoke crack, kid supports Hibs? The cycle goes on.

BiG FaT TabbY, what weight are, you.  Do they put you on human scales or hire a crane?

Edited by SlipperyP
Honest mans a p***k, I type what I say.

Does that help? You then accused me of saying you said  "skinny people are abused fat people aren't", which I absolutely didn't. I was just referring to your actual words, which don't seem to bear much relation to reality.
Apologies I was quoting the post you quoted that did say that I was suggesting skinny people are abused fat aren't in my original message as I thought that's what you were referring to.

Just can't abuse the fatties online anymore without some snowflakes getting offended by it and causing a pile on. Make a reversing truck noise in public these days and you'll have Greenpeace at your door. @Empty It I'll lend you my harpoon if they bring out the pitch forks. 

Just can't abuse the fatties online anymore without some snowflakes getting offended by it and causing a pile on. Make a reversing truck noise in public these days and you'll have Greenpeace at your door. [mention=76539]Empty It[/mention] I'll lend you my harpoon if they bring out the pitch forks. 
More getting at the point that both points should be able to be discussed without pile ons and people getting hysterical. I get that it's hard for you to understand between discussing the issue and insulting people.

Just now, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Just can't abuse the fatties online anymore without some snowflakes getting offended by it and causing a pile on. Make a reversing truck noise in public these days and you'll have Greenpeace at your door. [mention=76539]Empty It[/mention] I'll lend you my harpoon if they bring out the pitch forks. 

More getting at the point that both points should be able to be discussed without pile ons and people getting hysterical. I get that it's hard for you to understand between discussing the issue and insulting people.

Wait you're against pile ons and getting hysterical...? That's absolutley mind blowing to me because I can think of multiple occasions where I've made comments or jokes about issues and you've purposefully misinterpreted them to try and have a pile on... Accusing and insulting me hysterically in the process numerous times, trying to slander my name to look virtuous to your peers on a message board. 

What changed? It almost comes across like you pick and choose your morals whichever way the wind is blowing. 

Wait you're against pile ons and getting hysterical...? That's absolutley mind blowing to me because I can think of multiple occasions where I've made comments or jokes about issues and you've purposefully misinterpreted them to try and have a pile on... Accusing and insulting me hysterically in the process numerous times, trying to slander my name to look virtuous to your peers on a message board. 
What changed? It almost comes across like you pick and choose your morals whichever way the wind is blowing. 
You've lost the absolute plot mate [emoji23] don't let an online form get to you chief.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

You've lost the absolute plot mate emoji23.png don't let an online form get to you chief.

I'm so sorry to pull you up on your blatant hypocrisy. Perhaps try and reflect on this logical and moral contradiction you seem to have before you get hysterical over one of my posts in the future, I won't hold my breath though. 

I'm so sorry to pull you up on your blatant hypocrisy. Perhaps try and reflect on this logical and moral contradiction you seem to have before you get hysterical over one of my posts in the future, I won't hold my breath though. 
I've based my opinions on your posts based on the content of them, no removing context or pile ons, I play the post by the post not the poster hence why I still green dot posts by posters who's opinions I don't agree with (including you). Done a nice job derailing another thread with your tedious paranoid nonsense though.

I think we can all agree that being overweight and being underweight are both unhealthy. It is fairly easy to put on weight but it is fairly hard to lose weight for some people. The general process to losing weight is pretty straightforward, in that, it is simply eat less and move more. However, to do this, it requires a complete change of mindset for people. For some people, this is easy and some people find this hard. There is clearly an obesity problem in this country and it absolutely needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. However, i honestly dont know where you start for a lot of people because people can only help themselves and it is much easier to continue along the same path rather than face up to issues and make a change. 

I think we can all agree that being overweight and being underweight are both unhealthy. It is fairly easy to put on weight but it is fairly hard to lose weight for some people. The general process to losing weight is pretty straightforward, in that, it is simply eat less and move more. However, to do this, it requires a complete change of mindset for people. For some people, this is easy and some people find this hard. There is clearly an obesity problem in this country and it absolutely needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. However, i honestly dont know where you start for a lot of people because people can only help themselves and it is much easier to continue along the same path rather than face up to issues and make a change. 
Alot of it starts with education, people eating very unhealthy from a young age find it hard when they grow up as they've no idea how to cook healthy meals or eat more healthy.

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:
16 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I've based my opinions on your posts based on the content of them, no removing context or pile ons, I play the post by the post not the poster hence why I still green dot posts by posters who's opinions I don't agree with (including you). Done a nice job derailing another thread with your tedious paranoid nonsense though.

That would be alright if that was the case as I do the same however I'm not talking about dots, there's numerous times when I've made a post and you've publically called me out, calling me a scumbag etc.. rather than discussing the posts in question. One time was when Peter Lawells house had been petrol bombed. I made a joke about posters on the forum demanding condemnation, you then called me out and purposefully acted as if I was wishing Ill on Peter Lawell and his family and that I made some reprehensible comment, I hadn't and this was explained yet you still pushed for a pile on. 

So don't act like you're above this climate, you have actively thrived in it and have done it when it's suited you, at least 3 times, I'm more than happy to draw a line under it now, people can be hypocrites without realising, I'm sure I've done it plenty of times, if you could try and not jump in 2 footed calling me all types of insults when missing my point in future then we don't have to have an acrimonious relationship on here. 

Also the mods will surely thank me for derailing this thread, there was one set up to discuss the fatties a couple of weeks back... 

Edited by SANTAN

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

There is clearly an obesity problem in this country and it absolutely needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. However, i honestly dont know where you start for a lot of people because people can only help themselves and it is much easier to continue along the same path rather than face up to issues and make a change. 

The further problem being that the fat lobby simply deploys the contemporary wagon-circle tactic of 'but mah mental health!!!', to shut down any scrutiny of an individual's behaviour and its impact on society. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Lehs, you have to look both ways and wait until the dugs piss off before you cross the road you chickenshit. 

Let's look if there is any  dugs, fight you way way, cross the road.

PS not fought a dug in weeks .ken...

Van Basten  slim as f**k enjoy bro

Edited by SlipperyP