Raith v Aberdeen

RRFC2711

That was horrendous, created nothing all game while Raith Rovers created various chances. I don't have a problem resting players but did think we might lose match, but losing Hayes and Hedges to long term injury just a summed up our day.

Good luck to Raith in the next round.

Edited by betting competition

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, RaithRyan said:

Mental to think we’ve just knocked Aberdeen out the cup and I’m no ordering pints of Aberdeen tears - instead I’m ordering pints of Ro Sham Sho tears! 

Get it up you ya helmet! 

He's an interesting character. Seems to be picking a fight with everyone, including himself.

Does he post on the Rovers' threads a lot ? I might pop in more often for the lols if he does....

1 hour ago, RaithRyan said:

Mental to think we’ve just knocked Aberdeen out the cup and I’m no ordering pints of Aberdeen tears - instead I’m ordering pints of Ro Sham Sho tears! 

Get it up you ya helmet! 

Said the man with an Aberdeen strip in his avatar....

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He's an interesting character. Seems to be picking a fight with everyone, including himself.

Does he post on the Rovers' threads a lot ? I might pop in more often for the lols if he does....

He’s been moaning on about an impending relegation since match day one, all of three weeks now, come and enjoy the dark clouds.

13 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

Also, although Fife is full of weirdos I thought the people of Kirkcaldy and particularly the Novar bar were decent.

As a way of returning the compliment, my boy was working in the pie stand in the away end and said the Aberdeen supporters were really sound. 

16 hours ago, betting competition said:

That was horrendous, created nothing all game while Raith Rovers created various chances. I don't have a problem resting players but did think we might lose match, but losing Hayes and Hedges to long term injury just a summed up our day.

Good luck to Raith in the next round.

I'd have started with a stronger team and taken players off later on if there was a chance to do so.

Not good enough.

Amusing that Berra acknowledged the away support at the end. Most of the support around me didn't even realise it was him until late on in the game. Rent free, I think the cool kids call it.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Berra was outstanding. I realise that Aberdeen were shit awful, but Berra strolled through the game, never put a foot wrong. 

Very impressive. 

38 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Berra was outstanding. I realise that Aberdeen were shit awful, but Berra strolled through the game, never put a foot wrong. 

Very impressive. 

He hasn't put a single foot wrong all season.  There is a section of our support who seem desperate for him to fail, for some reason.  Many people made their minds up about him when it was announced we signed him on a 2 year deal.

That said, it is early days still.  However so far, he hasn't put a foot wrong. 

Very impressive. 

If all you do with the end product is float in fairly aimless crosses aimed at no-one in particular, then Berra will look a world beater.

In the first half, the team were moving Rovers all over the place for large spells, and that should have led to Berra’s limitations being exposed - but the final product was invariably the wrong choice and the opportunity was lost.

In the second half - cigars for both Raith centre halves. Only a couple of fleeting glimpses from Ramsay when he came on and beat his man ever threatened to trouble them.