Raith v Aberdeen

RRFC2711

2 hours ago, JAR said:

I expect a routine win for the Dons especially with our injuries (though these seem to be year round these days). Always the hope that we can raise our game & give them a fright or more.

This game is coming after a ECL qualifier, and hopefully before an ECL playoff. Strong chance you'll face a highly rotated squad which may well provide a chance of an upset.

Guest Bob Mahelp
On 10/08/2021 at 12:40, Merkland Red said:

2500 tickets for Dons fans. Well done Raith!

That'll be some pitch invasion.

The ticket gadgie from our supporters club took 3 hours to get through to Starks Park last week to order tickets. Seems like they had one person answering the phone, while also taking a 2 hour lunch. 

Stupid way to organise a ticket sale. Somebody told me last night that we've barely shifted 1K tickets, which seems about right given the obstacles put in the way for this one. 

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The ticket gadgie from our supporters club took 3 hours to get through to Starks Park last week to order tickets. Seems like they had one person answering the phone, while also taking a 2 hour lunch. 

Stupid way to organise a ticket sale. Somebody told me last night that we've barely shifted 1K tickets, which seems about right given the obstacles put in the way for this one. 

It literally takes 2 minutes to buy them online, to be fair.

Not expecting much from this match, especially with our injury problems. Our best hope for this is that Aberdeen have one eye on Thursday and rest some players or play at a lower intensity than they might do otherwise. From the Aberdeen highlights I've seen, I've been really impressed with Ramsay at right back but obviously they don't always tell the full story. Didn't realise until today he was only 18. How do Aberdeen fans rate him and his potential?

I'm in a similar predicament to many that due to the trains, I can't make it to Kirkcaldy for kick off so might try find a pub in Glasgow showing it.

13 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

Not expecting much from this match, especially with our injury problems. Our best hope for this is that Aberdeen have one eye on Thursday and rest some players or play at a lower intensity than they might do otherwise. From the Aberdeen highlights I've seen, I've been really impressed with Ramsay at right back but obviously they don't always tell the full story. Didn't realise until today he was only 18. How do Aberdeen fans rate him and his potential?

I'm in a similar predicament to many that due to the trains, I can't make it to Kirkcaldy for kick off so might try find a pub in Glasgow showing it.

We should be enjoying watching him while we have him.

Strange thing to complain about considering you can view the stadium map and pick your exact seats online in a couple of minutes.

At least the gadgie got them eventually.
Fingers crossed he wishes he hadn’t bothered come 2pm on Sunday [emoji6]

Aberdeen look an improved side this year though so I doubt they’ll have too much trouble getting past our injury-ravaged side.

Guest Bob Mahelp
6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

It literally takes 2 minutes to buy them online, to be fair.

I'm only saying what I was told. 

Maybe supporters clubs were told to contact Starks Park by phone to block book ?

17 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

I've been really impressed with Ramsay at right back but obviously they don't always tell the full story. Didn't realise until today he was only 18. How do Aberdeen fans rate him and his potential?

I think we’re sick of the debates tbh

’Ooo who’s better, Messi or Ramsay?’

As football fans let’s just enjoy them both 

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

I think we’re sick of the debates tbh

’Ooo who’s better, Messi or Ramsay?’

As football fans let’s just enjoy them both 

Is there something greener than a greenie?