Guest TheJTS98
24 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

You think that tops our amusement last year?Someone told me earlier that Hearts are the most relegated team in the top division, I'm not sure though but you boys certainly like the seaside.

Hibs have been a lower league club for half of the last six seasons.

Haha! Nearly. I forgot what year it is.

3 out of 7.

Edited by TheJTS98

Further observations
If Hearts fans are overrating Souttar on insufficient evidence then it would  be difficult to  fault us  for it

From our point of view the fact that his comeback meant that we didn't have to  play Berra or Popescu made a massive, massive difference. Ralston's is the first goal we've conceded with  him in the  team since he  came back

Having Souttar in place meant that we had the kind of defence where shutting up shop and sitting on a lead against the team who finished 2nd last season for 82 minutes was a serious option. 

That said he's played 8 top flight games in 28 months so anybody saying he's definitely good enough or definitely not good enough for Scotland need to at least question their sense of certainty

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Further observations
If Hearts fans are overrating Souttar on insufficient evidence then it would  be difficult to  fault us  for it

From our point of view the fact that his comeback meant that we didn't have to  play Berra or Popescu made a massive, massive difference. Ralston's is the first goal we've conceded with  him in the  team since he  came back

Having Souttar in place meant that we had the kind of defence where shutting up shop and sitting on a lead against the team who finished 2nd last season for 82 minutes was a serious option. 

That said he's played 8 top flight games in 28 months so anybody saying he's definitely good enough or definitely not good enough for Scotland need to at least question their sense of certainty

That's as good a take as you'll get.  He, Baningime and Gordon made the difference tonight.  Speaking as a neutral, of course.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's as good a take as you'll get.  He, Baningime and Gordon made the difference tonight.  Speaking as a neutral, of course.

Baningime was excellent. Sometimes a little sloppy on the ball but absolutely everywhere and really intelligent with his body positioning.

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He's the  like player Scott Brown was in Scott Brown's mind

I heard someone use the phrase, "overrating on insufficient evidence ".  Not something you'd ever be guilty of...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I heard someone use the phrase, "overrating on insufficient evidence ".  Not something you'd ever be guilty of...

I've  just  fallen  in  love, I can't be expected to thing straight

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Mind that time Benni McCarthy wanted to be Hearts manager but instead we got Beni Baningime?

Now imagine I posted "I think I'm in love" by Spiritualized because I'm too drunk to