14 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Please please please get Joe Hart into this awful team, no way his fragile ego/temperament can handle it.

Would fail the medical due to a flaky scalp.

I'll get me coat.

Huh?
He left because he wanted to play first team football and he wasn’t getting that at Celtic
Eh, how's that any better?

He's easily better than any keeper Celtic owned now or then and they couldn't keep him. That he left at all, however that happened, and Celtic have these useless jobbers to pick from instead is hilarious.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Celtics issue was who they replaced Gordon with, not getting rid of Gordon.

Not quite accurate.  You only get rid of a proven stopper like Gordon if you definitely have a better replacement.

They didn't, f**k them.

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Thank God you solved that problem, eh?

To be fair, that post gave you an open goal.... if someone rolls the ball right in front of an empty net like that, you are entitled to smack the ball into the net! 

I know we're all high on another hilarious Celtic minter, but let's calm down with the Souttar for Scotland takes.

Just now, gaz5 said:

Eh, how's that any better? emoji1787.png

He's easily better than any keeper Celtic owned now or then and they couldn't keep him. That he left at all, however that happened, and Celtic have these useless jobbers to pick from instead is hilarious.

Because you make it sound like we treated him like shite

I’m a big fan of Gordon but some amount of revisionism with him and his last year at Celtic in recent weeks

He wasn’t first choice, when he left Celtic. That’s why he didn’t sign a new contract with us, he wanted to play first team football