6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I think we were also unlucky to have Abadas goal chopped off and Hearts were a tad lucky to keep Halliday on the park, on 2nd viewing that was a bit of a shocker.

Halliday could certainly have walked for that tackle, with no complaints (and his failure to get booked for it cost me £140 at the bookies) but for the offside 'goal', while it wasn't offside, you can see Kingsley and the other Hearts defenders pull up and let Abada shoot and score as soon as the ref's whistle goes.

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I haven’t seen many fans lay it on Ange thankfully because he’s been given a very very tough job to do, the board on the other hand are absolutely culpable with regards to not bringing in a manager fast enough, not having a structure in place regarding recruitment that can help him and the pace at which we are bringing in players for key positions all of which were positions we knew needed sorted last November. There can be no excuses as far as they are concerned.

You can see what he’s trying to do with regards to shape of the team and style of play but to embed that it is going to take time and of course the players to execute it. I do like the guy and willing him to do well however going into Thursdays qualifier in the back of 2 defeats doesn’t bode well 

Does some of the blame not land at the managers door for trying to play a way that he hasn't got the players for though 

Far be it for me to care, but he's had a couple of preseason friendlies and they haven't been the best, surely he'd be better thinking "f**k it, use what ive got to do what they are best at until i get the guys i need" 

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you follow follow this guy on twitter or is he one of your M8's kinky?

Well we're certainly not in the same ludge!

It was just one of these rogue tweets that appeared on my twitter feed and which made me laugh.

8 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Does some of the blame not land at the managers door for trying to play a way that he hasn't got the players for though 

Far be it for me to care, but he's had a couple of preseason friendlies and they haven't been the best, surely he'd be better thinking "f**k it, use what ive got to do what they are best at until i get the guys i need" 

In fairness the back 5 did what they're best at last night

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Craigy Fowler off on a fishing expedition

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

What’s he referring too?

Its a poor attempt at trolling tbh. He tried one yesterday about Gordon being let go (he wasn’t ). And whilst I don’t believe in the conspiracy stuff these days, he’s clearly still bitter about the relegation stuff and its shining through in this tweet.

Edited by gannonball

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It worked a treat tbf. Numerous Celtic fans jumped right on it waffling about Rangers being liquidated not relegated. 

Low hanging fruit really when it comes to us tbh. First tweet wasnt even true and the other doesn't really make sense and comes across as a bit bitter. Don't mind him on the terrace though or their podcasts.

Edited by gannonball