3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I heard someone use the phrase, "overrating on insufficient evidence ".  Not something you'd ever be guilty of...

I've  just  fallen  in  love, I can't be expected to thing straight

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

On 30/07/2021 at 20:09, DC92 said:

Heart: Celtic's defensive problems and chaotic summer make this a great opportunity if we're proactive and try to play on the front foot.

Head: our manager is Robert Neilson.

Turns out we only had to do this for about 20 minutes and play glorious Neilsonball ball for the other 70 to take the points. Lovely stuff!

I might even get over the ignominy of Anthony Ralston slicing through our defence like a hot knife through butter.

I think you’ll see more protest against the board than the manager 
Ange doesn’t stand a chance with the way things are run at the club right now 
He's playing inverted full backs with boys that clearly aren't capable. Things like that would infuriate me as a celtic fan. He's effectively putting his ego/philosophy over results. You will get the odd person that "respects" sticking to philosophy but certainly with what's available just now it's ludicrous.

Guest TheJTS98
1 hour ago, DC92 said:

Turns out we only had to do this for about 20 minutes and play glorious Neilsonball ball for the other 70 to take the points. Lovely stuff!

I might even get over the ignominy of Anthony Ralston slicing through our defence like a hot knife through butter.

His needlessly antagonistic celebration (always unwise for a shite player) was the moment I knew we'd win. Knew it.

10 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I'd rather have Ricki Lamie than any of these Celtic "defenders".

Don’t know if it was on here or on Twitter, but someone said that Celtic defence is something you would expect to see if the club got liquidated and had to restart in League 2, and it couldn’t be truer. Scott Bain wouldn’t get a game for any other team in the Premiership and he’s No 1 for the supposed biggest team in the country.

Guest TheJTS98

A lot of the chat last night was about how unusual it is for Celtic to lose an opening game, or even to drop points.

They lost at Hibs in 1997-8 (then lost their second game, too), and since then they've  only dropped points on the opening day in 2003-04, 05-06 (4-4 at Motherwell then lost comprehensively at Ibrox in game 4), and 07-08.

What nobody seems to be mentioning is that they won the league in all four of those seasons.

They look a shambles, but it's not the time for big calls yet. Transfer window isn't shut and they had a couple of new lads last night who may or may not turn out to be useful.

Edited by TheJTS98

The first OF game in a couple of weeks is going to be a fucking massacre. Celtic are an absolute rabble and there seems to be almost in a role-reversal of 2016-2018 ish when Brendan Rodgers's sides were hammering everyone, especially Rangers to smithereens, having put together an excellent and well-gelled squad of players, against a rival riddled with players who couldn't be arsed mixed with a load of absolutely awful signings.

Celtic giving Lennon the job again was a mental backward step which most neutrals thought gave Rangers a decent chance of stopping 10IAR, however even I didn't think the hopeless c**t would undo everything Rodgers had built so spectacularly. Celtic are getting dangerously close to their early to mid-1990s level of shite football and boardroom idiocy, which is extremely funny. 

I realise of course Dundee are probably going to lose 6-0 at Celtic Park next, but still.