1 minute ago, Frank Sobotka said:

The last time he pulled on the dark blue he utterly embarrassed himself in one of the most shambolic Scotland performances of the last decade.

Israel 2-1 Scotland: Ten-man Scots embarrassed in Nations League - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45741590

Cool story Bro.

Thank f**k Porto pulled us out the shite.

6 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

The last time he pulled on the dark blue he utterly embarrassed himself in one of the most shambolic Scotland performances of the last decade.

Israel 2-1 Scotland: Ten-man Scots embarrassed in Nations League - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45741590

If we’re going to rule players out of Scotland contention because they had a shite game then we’ll run out of professional players quite quickly.

17 minutes ago, Andy Möller's Penalty said:

Couldnt sleep for the glow in the sky to the west......apparently its set to continue until next May and is known as the Celtic meltdown...

That's brutal mate

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If we’re going to rule players out of Scotland contention because they had a shite game then we’ll run out of professional players quite quickly.

Fair point, but he's simply not good enough for Scotland.

The loss has to be viewed as extremely damaging to Celtic's already slim chances of making a contest of the title race. Poor though they are, this is a ropey Premiership field. It wasn't inconceivable that Celtic could muddle through the first half-dozen games with 100% record and somehow nick a result at Ibrox. Some reinforcements should have arrived by then... even if John Wayne & the US Cavalry are unlikely to be appearing on the horizon dressed in green. 

Rangers don't play Hearts, Hibs or Aberdeen until October, so chances of the champions screwing up in the next two months are not high.

Bookies have already pushed Celtic out. Ladbrokes/Coral's 9/4 was a standout this morning. Quotes now are 3/1 and 10/3, with the odd online firm going 7/2. The layers clearly don't expect Rangers to drop many more points than they did last season and reckon Celtic are already running out of wriggle room.

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Spot on mate. The Scottish media have turned Ange into some sort of Messiah and I think he’ll see out the season even if Celtic are miles behind in 2nd.

Of course he will, they let Lennon hang about til the damage was done. 

1 minute ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Why are you making this about Porteous ?

Souttar isn't good enough for Scotland.

You're the one quoting embarrassment from the last decade.

2012 and 2014 ring any bells?

Thankfully it's Steve Clarke who will decide if a fit Souttar is good enough.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Listen to Hugh Keevins etc on him mate.

Does Hugh Keevins = the entire Scottish media?

Most folk I’ve seen haven’t really praised him or slated him, just argued that it’s hard to judge someone who’s been so badly let down by his bosses.

He might have been a shite manager for Celtic with everything in his favour, let’s be fair.

Guest TheJTS98
4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Listen to Hugh Keevins etc on him mate.

People listen to Keevins?

Honestly don't think I've heard his voice for maybe a decade.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Does Hugh Keevins = the entire Scottish media?

Most folk I’ve seen haven’t really praised him or slated him, just argued that it’s hard to judge someone who’s been so badly let down by his bosses.

He might have been a shite manager for Celtic with everything in his favour, let’s be fair.

Fair enough mate. The guy needs to be judged on his signings and given time to implement his tactics and strategy.

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You're the one quoting embarrassment from the last decade.

2012 and 2014 ring any bells?

Thankfully it's Steve Clarke who will decide if a fit Souttar is good enough.

You've lost me here m8.

I suspect Steve Clarke agrees with me though.

Enjoy your night.

21 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Get it bent right up you Glasgow Celtic, and your nasty glory hunting bigot fans. 

The latter part of your sentence could be applicable to your own team.