He wasn’t ‘let go’ he turned down a new contract. That save from the corner at the end though I couldn't help but laugh.
Shite to to lose it but A cracking game for the neutral  
He left because you pissed him off by offering him a shite contract after pissing him about for a season at least. Mismanagement whatever way you look at it.

I didn't think it was s great game at all, as a neutral. 2 poor teams with very little quality on show.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The only thing that can save Celtic is over confidence by Rangers

Rangers could play every game with 9 men and still win the league.

5 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

He left because you pissed him off by offering him a shite contract after pissing him about for a season at least. Mismanagement whatever way you look at it.

I didn't think it was s great game at all, as a neutral. 2 poor teams with very little quality on show.

Huh?

He left because he wanted to play first team football and he wasn’t getting that at Celtic

Gordon is an outstanding shot stopper, would be better than what we have currently and i'd rather he was still here, but there was a reason he wasn't playing as much. He became very prone to making complete howlers in big games and was starting to cost us quite regularly, especially in Europe.

Huh?
He left because he wanted to play first team football and he wasn’t getting that at Celtic
Eh, how's that any better? [emoji1787]

He's easily better than any keeper Celtic owned now or then and they couldn't keep him. That he left at all, however that happened, and Celtic have these useless jobbers to pick from instead is hilarious.