Just now, gaz5 said:

When's the first Old Form (New Firm, Sevco v the other star cheek, whatever)?

That could be genuinely entertaining watching this Celtic defence against the Rangers attack.

Early season Ange in a hedge moment possible. emoji1787.png

Aug 29th...and it can't come soon enough!

You get the feeling Celtic thought 10IAR was in the bag and that Rangers were at least another 5 or 6 years behind them. The mismanagement of getting numerous years of champions league money and allowing a team to go from 3rd division to premier league champions in 9 years is astounding. A mess from top to bottom 

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

You get the feeling Celtic thought 10IAR was in the bag and that Rangers were at least another 5 or 6 years behind them. The mismanagement of getting numerous years of champions league money and allowing a team to go from 3rd division to premier league champions in 9 years is astounding. A mess from top to bottom 

Aye, with the 2nd biggest budget in the country. Just needed Celtic to fuck up once and they were champions.

Edited by TheScarf

This.

I mean, you have to (begrudgingly) give Rangers a bit of credit. Their first 6 years were comedy gold but last 3 years they've really got their shit together in building what I actually think might be the best Rangers team since Advocaat.

I read on the BBC earlier they set a new record of 20 home wins in a row. 60 points, 60 Scored, 4 conceded.

Celtics collapse has been epic and arguably funnier than Rangers as Celtic have collapsed from the top without getting liquidated and allowed to start again from L2.

This rebuild could take Celtic a few season, Rangers might go on to win 3/4 in a row before Celtic can be in a place again to win it.

Will Celtic fans have the patience to give postecoglou time to attempt and build something?. not sure they will.

Edited by A_Veitch

Ange has history for gutting a squad and filling it with his players. He's had a few shaky starts in the past whilst players get used to his system, but has always done pretty well once it's clicked. For some reason i do think that there's the potential for something good here, unfortunately however with the nature of Celtic and Scottish football in general i can't see him getting the time to mould the team the way he wants. He's been absolutely shafted and has inherited a complete mess, i suspect things will only get worse when Christie and Edouard go. 

Edited by Fratelli

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye, with the 2nd biggest budget in the country. Just needed Celtic to f**k up once and they were champions.

That's the point though, with the money Celtic had they should not have fcked up, especially in such a "monumental" season. They're income compared to rangers was streets ahead 

This rebuild could take Celtic a few season, Rangers might go on to win 3/4 in a row before Celtic can be in a place again to win it.
Will Celtic fans have the patience to give postecoglou time to attempt and build something?. not sure they will.
Not a hope in hell. Cos there are a helluva lot of celtic fans that are just used to winning everything. This will be a test of their commitment - a lot will fail.