6 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Starfelt looks worse than the make-shift defenders.

Tbf, he has not had a pre-season with his new team mates. He's the least of the Manky Mob's problems atm.

Uhroghide has only been on the bench recently behind Welsh and Murray. He and Shaw are not in the squad tonight. Postecoglou must think that they are crap.

Celtic getting closer as Hearts playing too deep and the ref giving them every call.

Most of our players doing their jobs reasonably well. Boyce works tirelessly, Beni looks good, Halkett and Souttar good mostly. Smith having a bit of a mare and Halliday... nowhere to be seen. Again.

Celtic recruitment has been terrible in the last few years and i doubt it's going to change in the space of a couple of weeks. Going to be a very long season for their supporters.
I've watched both games today and based on 38 minutes so far here there's not a single Celtic player gets in Rangers team from today.

And add to that Patterson, Helander, Barisic, Morelos, Roofe, McGregor and Jack didn't start, all of whom would also walk into this Celtic team.

It's astounding that Celtic are so far behind with a decade head start.

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

He seemed pretty shit when I saw him on loan at St Johnstone. Incredible hes been first choice for Celtic so far this season. Just shows their decline in the last year

Celtic have not replaced Jonjo Kenny who was on loan last season.

He's utter mince and Everton want to punt him so let's hope that he returns.

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

He seemed pretty shit when I saw him on loan at St Johnstone. Incredible hes been first choice for Celtic so far this season. Just shows their decline in the last year

Yeah he was about 4th choice right back a year ago, has not done anything since  yet is now our only right back and has been for months, mental.

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I didnt think Kenny was that highly rated at Celtic last season, suprised hes wanted back 

Aye, but their current right back is Anthony Ralston, so they’d probably be happy enough to get basically anyone in to replace him.

I know they’re in transition and squad is going through major changes…but f**k me do Celtic look so average. That defence is an accident waiting to happen and Edouard clearly cannot be hooped.

Hearts haven’t even been that good but can’t argue with them being a goal up. Neilson really doesn’t need to shitehouse against this mob; they’re there for the taking.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

I know they’re in transition and squad is going through major changes…but f**k me do Celtic look so average. That defence is an accident waiting to happen and Edouard clearly cannot be hooped.

Hearts haven’t even been that good but can’t argue with them being a goal up. Neilson really doesn’t need to shitehouse against this mob; they’re there for the taking.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Yeah he was about 4th choice right back a year ago, has not done anything since  yet is now our only right back and has been for months, mental.

Aye, it’s a bit like when you went from having Fraser Forster, with Craig Gordon as back up, to actually playing Conor Hazard within a year. Just fucking wild stuff

had the feeling that Hearts were doing their best to fluff their chance and they still managed to get it bundled in the back of the net. Couple of good opportunities from Michael Smith (smashed well over) and Cochrane (volleyed wide) and all, every chance this goes 2-0.

Celtic perilously close to getting a Bhanter Years thread on P&B if they don't get their shit together fast, what with Lennon being a borderline functioning alcoholic and somehow not getting punted when it was abundantly clear that he was finished, the Dubai trip + positive covid test for an injured player, Midgetland and Leigh Griffiths getting a new deal right before it going public that he's been a bit naughty with texting young girls

All for it tbf, can live with Rangers having their act together until Gerrard buggers off as long as Celtic make up the shortfall in being hilariously mismanaged.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

When's the first Old Form (New Firm, Sevco v the other arse cheek, whatever)?

That could be genuinely entertaining watching this Celtic defence against the Rangers attack.

Early season Ange in a hedge moment possible. [emoji1787]