19 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think despite Celtic looking shite, the reality is they'll add two multi-million pound signings to the squad for Saturday. It's really a different level of crisis that most teams in Scotland face.

Money  can't buy happiness but it  can get  you a  different class of misery

12 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think despite Celtic looking shite, the reality is they'll add two multi-million pound signings to the squad for Saturday. It's really a different level of crisis that most teams in Scotland face.

They paid £5 million for Barkas and that hasn't worked out well for them.

Hearts will win as I didn't get a ticket, if I had Celtic would have won easily.

A sacrifice I am prepared to make on this occassion.

Personally I'm just delighted I'm going to be sitting next to my dad at the football for the first time in 16 months, there was a point where  it looked like that might not happen again
A win would  just make things nicer

Anyone that doesn’t want us to win after reading the above point is scum, subhuman scum.
Can’t decide whether the 20:00 kick off time is brilliant or a pain in the arse.
Expecting it to be shite but will accept it being shite if we win. Not overly optimistic though.

Heart: Celtic's defensive problems and chaotic summer make this a great opportunity if we're proactive and try to play on the front foot.

Head: our manager is Robert Neilson.

31 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Heart: Celtic's defensive problems and chaotic summer make this a great opportunity if we're proactive and try to play on the front foot.

Head: our manager is Robert Neilson.

Exactly my issue as well. If we went for them and tried to exploit the defence, particularly Ralston, we'd get change. But you just know we'll play to be stuffy and frustrate them.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

What a cracker to kick off with.. Hearts on a great run of clean sheets ( is it 11 or 12 ? ) mostly against lower league teams . Postecoglou is in the exact same scenario  that Stendal was at Hearts .. Fired into a world of shit with very little time and a mess of a team that could take ages to repair . Wonder if he has watched any old games of this fixture ? The last cup final was very close and i think Hearts have improved since then , if Neilson gives this a go and has Hearts fired up , i think home win . Like Stendal ,  i honestly like this  Ange guy and his ideas on football but the reality  is that media and fan pressure wont allow him time , especially after a few defeats in a row .

On 29/07/2021 at 14:37, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You love us really!

Go on admit it!

In the early days of the season I'll happily say I love any team that gives Celtic a bloody nose!

There are some who appear to believe that the league is already over and that the backroom staff at Ibrox can stock up on the silver polish.  I think stories of Celtic's demise are a bit exaggerated.  Let's see how things look at Christmas once the new manager has settled in. 

Still looking forward to the season though! 

So as far as tonight goes - "come on ye Jambonians".  Must confess that it would be funny to see the Celtic "faithful" in full seethe tonight.... 

Relatively happy with this with the exception of Bitton but looking forward to seeing Starfelt. 

Christie in the bench so playing with 2 out and out wingers for the first time in some time which is another positive.