Kelty Hearts v Cowdenbeath

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

There’s “no disputing” the ref was biased against Cowden even though he gave you a penalty 😂

Absolute zoomers.

Zoomers? 
who are these zoomers you refer to?

I’m just 1 person, who watched the game  and said the ref favoured the home team. Hardly unstable from that bud.

1 penalty which was a clear foul, was right where we were standing and even the sound of the late contact was loud and clear, after almost the whole Cowden team had aggressively protested to the ref about 2 prior penalty claims he didn’t give. Don’t think I have seen a Cowden team protest like that for a while.

Anyway Kelty scored 2 and Cowden couldn’t score so that’s all that matters.

1 minute ago, big al said:

Zoomers? 
who are these zoomers you refer to?

I’m just 1 person, who watched the game  and said the ref favoured the home team. Hardly unstable from that bud.

1 penalty which was a clear foul, was right where we were standing and even the sound of the late contact was loud and clear, after almost the whole Cowden team had aggressively protested to the ref about 2 prior penalty claims he didn’t give. Don’t think I have seen a Cowden team protest like that for a while.

Anyway Kelty scored 2 and Cowden couldn’t score so that’s all that matters.

Oh well, if the Cowden players protested it strongly then I guess it was a penalty.

The zoomers are you claiming the ref was biased and another Cowden fan claiming “The SPFL got the result they wanted”.

It’s utter delusion to think the SPFL or the refs give two fucks about Kelty or Cowden.

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Oh well, if the Cowden players protested it strongly then I guess it was a penalty.

The zoomers are you claiming the ref was biased and another Cowden fan claiming “The SPFL got the result they wanted”.

It’s utter delusion to think the SPFL or the refs give two fucks about Kelty or Cowden.

Your right, the SPFL don’t give two fucks about lower league teams but Kelty are useful for publicity just now to make Scottish Football seem meaningful.

Fixtures we have been told are generated randomly by computer but Cowden end up playing a derby against Kelty in their first ever SPFL game. !

what a coincidence 😂

11 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Your right, the SPFL don’t give two fucks about lower league teams but Kelty are useful for publicity just now to make Scottish Football seem meaningful.

Fixtures we have been told are generated randomly by computer but Cowden end up playing a derby against Kelty in their first ever SPFL game. !

what a coincidence 😂

How does the schedule giving a Fife derby mean they wanted Kelty to win? You realise how ridiculous that sounds to non-Cowden fans, right?

The SPFL do almost nothing to promote the top flight outside two clubs, so why would they bother promoting teams in the 4th tier?

23 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I agree I don’t think there’s any agenda.

On the day, the decisions definitely went the way of the home side. Nothing more.

Dont think Cowden should be too down about the defeat to be honest. Kelty should win the league and felt Cowden shaded the 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

How does the schedule giving a Fife derby mean they wanted Kelty to win? You realise how ridiculous that sounds to non-Cowden fans, right?

The SPFL do almost nothing to promote the top flight outside two clubs, so why would they bother promoting teams in the 4th tier?

I don’t give a flying f**k about non Cowden fans 👍

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

That doesn’t make any sense in this context.

Why are you banging on about Cowden haven’t you got your own team to bother about.

Kelty fans in here seem a sensible lot no need for you to get your knickers in a twist on their behalf.

8 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Why are you banging on about Cowden haven’t you got your own team to bother about.

Kelty fans in here seem a sensible lot no need for you to get your knickers in a twist on their behalf.

It’s a multi-club forum, so you can post about which ever team you like, whenever you like.

If you don’t enjoy my posts, just ignore them. It’s really not that difficult.

7 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Your view doesn’t matter, your a Townie 

you’re*

18 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

It’s a multi-club forum, so you can post about which ever team you like, whenever you like.

If you don’t enjoy my posts, just ignore them. It’s really not that difficult.

you’re*

You have certainly made an invaluable contribution to this thread.  You should be a great read in all of the Kelty match threads this season. 

2yr deal & slightly more money than Partick offered in 1yr deal, no brained at his age.
Thistle didn't offer Cardle a new deal for this season. McCall said before last season he reckoned Cardle had one more good season at league one in him. He was wrong. Cardle had an outstanding season in league one in him. The fact we were promoted guaranteed he wouldn't be offered a deal by us.

Anyway, you should skoosh league two this season, a very impressive squad been assembled by the club, all the best!