Kelty Hearts v Cowdenbeath

14 hours ago, TheSaltire said:

Take it you're one of the Cowden keyboard warriors on said board aye? 

I'll tell Mr Romanav you said hello 

Think you're my new favourite poster.  Keep up the good work.  You'll get a bite one day and we can celebrate when it does happen 👍

8 hours ago, kayemphoto said:

You’re right, it’s not biased. 
It’s not very accurate either I’m afraid - somebody needs to brush up on their Lowland League history. 

I would give him the benefit of doubt and say he meant Kelty’s inaugural season in the Lowland League.

On 31/07/2021 at 19:43, iateallthepies said:

Kelty deserved winners over the piece, our keeper had some good stops.Gave it a good go second half and another day might have got something from it. Cardle a worthy mom though we gave him far too much room. Thompson might h a 've been a better match up for him. Biggest crowd in division s one and two.  Only 242  at Peterhead v Alloa!!!

Covid situation at different grounds makes crowd comparisons pretty meaningless. Peterhead Alloa was sold out by Friday and fans without tickets told not to travel. 

53 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Covid situation at different grounds makes crowd comparisons pretty meaningless. Peterhead Alloa was sold out by Friday and fans without tickets told not to travel. 

Aye that’s true sure on a normal day when we had them Peterhead would have had a far bigger crowd, they would have had near most of Saturday’s figure In hospitality.