Kelty Hearts v Cowdenbeath

2 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Thistle didn't offer Cardle a new deal for this season. McCall said before last season he reckoned Cardle had one more good season at league one in him. He was wrong. Cardle had an outstanding season in league one in him. The fact we were promoted guaranteed he wouldn't be offered a deal by us.

Anyway, you should skoosh league two this season, a very impressive squad been assembled by the club, all the best!

He was offered a 1yr deal on the same terms from my info. Irrelevant I guess now & glad to have him. Appreciate the well wishes and same to Thistle! 

10 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Why are you banging on about Cowden haven’t you got your own team to bother about.

Kelty fans in here seem a sensible lot no need for you to get your knickers in a twist on their behalf.

Every club has one. Looks like Kelty have won the gold medal with this cracker. 

Not at all... The people behind the scenes at Cowden have run them into the ground. Not hard to see.... 
And the ground is a whole other matter on its own 

Why comment on a subject you obviously have no idea about?

First trip to New Central Park and it was a nice ground. Neat and tidy but a criticism is that slightly more elevation on the terracing would be good but it’s far better then Cove, for example. More toilets too.

Kelty were far better in the first half. They kept the ball well, moved it about quickly without being too penetrating. Cardle the main threat and Cowden looked terrified when he got the ball. Felt 1-0 at half time was probably a better score line for Cowden.

Second half, well for 25 minutes, was a different story. Cowden came out and pressed higher and generally seemed to have more of a go. Kelty looked a bit rattled and the scores really should have been level. Thereafter I saw the breakaway goal for Kelty coming.

Neither side can complain too much about the score but the away side could definitely have taken at least a point. Positives for both. 

Cardle rightly MOTM. The Cowden keeper was very good and thought Hutton grew into the game. 

Ref had an okay game, seemed to miss a blatant hand ball (one not two, the first wasn’t a pen) hence why he was quick to give the Cowden pen. Couple of Kelty players lucky to escape bookings for cynical fouls on Cowden players breaking into the box though. 

Plenty positives for both sides. 

26 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Really? How about telling us what they are doing wrong and how to correct things. Or are you just another gobs—-e?

😂😂

Not my problem I'm afraid... Just happy watching finger pointing meltdown of the Cowden faithful... 

18 minutes ago, TheSaltire said:

😂😂

Not my problem I'm afraid... Just happy watching finger pointing meltdown of the Cowden faithful... 

Didn’t take long for the Kelty Billy Big Baws to come out the woodwork.😂

Cowden Board are just fans who stepped in when the Club was in danger of folding so they may make mistakes and with no Romanov type investor, they try to compete with Clubs who have far larger budgets. 

Im sure they would welcome assistance but it’s usually just keyboard warriors with no clue who post on here and claim to be in the know.🤡

5 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Didn’t take long for the Kelty Billy Big Baws to come out the woodwork.😂

Cowden Board are just fans who stepped in when the Club was in danger of folding so they may make mistakes and with no Romanov type investor, they try to compete with Clubs who have far larger budgets. 

Im sure they would welcome assistance but it’s usually just keyboard warriors with no clue who post on here and claim to be in the know.🤡

Take it you're one of the Cowden keyboard warriors on said board aye? 

I'll tell Mr Romanav you said hello