Kelty Hearts v Cowdenbeath

19 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Despite that being a completely different question!  

What?

I asked what are the chances of me getting a ticket for this game as a neutral, not how do I purchase a ticket.

You’re the one who didn’t read my post correctly.

8 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What?

I asked what are the chances of me getting a ticket for this game as a neutral, not how do I purchase a ticket.

There's still tickets according to fanbase.

8 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What?

You must have a very good chance.

Sad to say, Kelty massive favourites for this.

What can you do though, always seems to be a team with a lot more cash than the rest. Cove and QP recently.

Not sure where Kelty aim to go with this strategy. 
When they get to L1 it gets a bit tougher and basically need to sign more for championship to challenge. The wages keep spiralling and they clearly don’t have the fan base to be a championship side.

Prediction 1-1, 100 miles an hour frenetic on the Astro.

35 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Bought my tickets online just now for this. Pity there won't be any refreshments available though but guess that's something us football fans will have to put up with for a bit.

Never noticed that there wasn’t any catering.

I was at their friendly v Thistle and the area where the snack bar is is out of bounds due to the Kelty team using the social club as their dressing room.

As the season progresses they maybe putting more catering facilities in @kefcwould be able to tell you.

Never noticed that there wasn’t any catering.
I was at their friendly v Thistle and the area where the snack bar is is out of bounds due to the Kelty team using the social club as their dressing room.
As the season progresses they maybe putting more catering facilities in [mention=6826]kefc[/mention]would be able to tell you.
TBH with spending most of my time on the terracing at Central Park I'm used to no catering so that doesn't bother me, I assume they won't be strict on the suggested arrival time off 2pm-2:30pm though.
Screenshot_20210730-133620_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

TBH with spending most of my time on the terracing at Central Park I'm used to no catering so that doesn't bother me, I assume they won't be strict on the suggested arrival time off 2pm-2:30pm though.
Screenshot_20210730-133620_Chrome.jpg

Imagine they will be or they wouldn’t put the times out.

I can understand them doing it that way to keep things flowing and not just having a lot of folk rolling up with ten minutes to spare causing big ques.

The pie shop at the stand has been open at our home games.

I understand Kelty big favourites and quite rightly so with their starting x1. However to say Cowden are onto a hiding is a bit of a slap in the face to the players we have. This team can perform well on any given day and the same level of performance and defensive concentration that we showed against Alloa can stand us in good stead. We are too fragile defensively currently in my opinion to be able to win this game but going into it saying we may lose 3 or 4 nil is not the attitude I would take.

Kelty are good but they aint that good to foresee these kind of results. I think Gary will go with pretty much same team that started away to Livi at weekend however Craig thomson back in for clarke at left back. He will be defensive minded with his wide players e.g bobby barr and robbie who offer better protection than other players in those positions. Then if Kris Renton can do as he has been doing him and bucks will create 2 or 3 chances. Its taking one thats the problem. If cowden were to win it would be 1-0 only for me. I just cant not see Kelty scoring though. Tight 2-1 win for the home side but im confident Cowden will be in the game all the way.

mone the cowden

Kelty have been making a limited number of tickets available at the gate for supporters who don't have the means to purchase one online. There are home and away tickets still available on the fanbase app. It's very easy to use so I'd encourage anyone thinking of heading along to purchase tickets online to ensure they get in. 

After the signing of O'Ware yesterday, I think our squad is set perfectly for the season ahead. Ideally, I'd have liked to have seen Biabi and Agyeman get some more minutes to settle in but we we're possibly a victim of our own success in the cup as there was something to play for right up until full time at our last game. If our chances of progression ended sooner we might have had more scope to introduce some of our new/fringe players for longer. 

I'm genuinely excited about tomorrow. When you're a small non league club, there are certain occasions that feel like a big deal, particularly those involving league clubs, or former league clubs. Whilst being a relatively small team in world football terms, I did look forward to the first time East Stirling visited NCP in the Lowland League. It's the same with teams we've faced in cup competitions. I didn't see them as lower league minnows with small followings, but teams at a higher level than mine, with grounds I've always wanted to visit and dedicated, loyal supporters many of whom work extremely hard to keep their clubs going.  I don't want to get all "jumpers for goalposts" but getting to play these historic institutions on a weekly basis is big for a club like Kelty and the village. I think I'm right in saying it's the smallest place with a league club in the country but I'm happy to be corrected on that. 

I've probably spent more time thinking about the fact that Fife now has 5 league clubs than I have about the result tomorrow, but with the greatest of respect to Cowdenbeath I'm expecting a comfortable win for Kelty. I will though be hoping that Cowdenbeath do well this season.