Jump to content

Kilwinning Rangers 22/23


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

The only possible explanation I can think of is the player appealed the red card he received in Clyde's final league game of their season. Has the club issued any statement that this is the case? Otherwise it would appear to an outsider they have not done due diligence and the fault does indeed lie with them.

It showed on the suspension list issued to all clubs last Friday, so I’m not sure what the due diligence was?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Medda hoping for 3 points. Only way you are going to get them is by appealing. We'll just beat your sorry mob again next time 😂

All these rule know it alls don't even seem to know the rules. If in fact it's true, medda don't get awarded the points. The result stands but Kilwinning would get a 3 point deduction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, WestLoyal said:

All these rule know it alls don't even seem to know the rules. If in fact it's true, medda don't get awarded the points. The result stands but Kilwinning would get a 3 point deduction.

The Medda won't be liking that. Let's see how things turn out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So a player gets a suspension at his previous club he moves to another club. The club knows he is suspended as per list but deliberatley play him as he has not signed for them and that is okay. If that is not a loophole then what is it. He plays as a trialist to avoid the suspension? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, timeforchange said:

So a player gets a suspension at his previous club he moves to another club. The club knows he is suspended as per list but deliberatley play him as he has not signed for them and that is okay. If that is not a loophole then what is it. He plays as a trialist to avoid the suspension? 

He’s certainly signed for them,he was their captain, but I don’t think we should be looking at ways to bend the rules,has trust gone out of the window is it win at all costs,even if it is cheating 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Meadowman said:

He’s certainly signed for them,he was their captain, but I don’t think we should be looking at ways to bend the rules,has trust gone out of the window is it win at all costs,even if it is cheating 

Think you will find he did not sign for them before Saturday. He certainly wasn’t a signed player for them last night when I checked 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Meadowman said:

He’s certainly signed for them,he was their captain, but I don’t think we should be looking at ways to bend the rules,has trust gone out of the window is it win at all costs,even if it is cheating 

Cheating would indicate that the Buffs were aware of a suspension and ignored it to gain an advantage, I can categorically say that was not the case.

We had a strong bench on Saturday.

Club will most likely put out a statement after outcome is known, until then its all just speculation.

I can see why Meadow feel aggrieved, not any more so than we do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Leeco10 said:

Cheating would indicate that the Buffs were aware of a suspension and ignored it to gain an advantage, I can categorically say that was not the case.

We had a strong bench on Saturday.

Club will most likely put out a statement after outcome is known, until then its all just speculation.

I can see why Meadow feel aggrieved, not any more so than we do.

Out of Interest, why do you feel aggrieved. Rx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Out of Interest, why do you feel aggrieved. Rx

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment, that would be for the WoSL Disciplinary Board to review and make judgement on.

No doubt it will come out in the wash there after.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...