Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

Just for the record, re-posting a tweet on here only works for those who have twitter. If I wanted anything to do with that mess I'd be on it. If you big lads want to publicise signings on here there must be another way of doing so.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Just for the record, re-posting a tweet on here only works for those who have twitter. If I wanted anything to do with that mess I'd be on it. If you big lads want to publicise signings on here there must be another way of doing so.

You don’t have to have Twitter to view the link, no different to posting a link to article on a website 🤦🏻

First League match of the season, David Gormley's first league game in charge, it's a good one. 

July 30th

Irvine Meadow V Kilwinning Rangers 

No pressure then, going there expecting to win and getting our season off to a flyer. 

Onwards and upwards COYB 

On 01/07/2022 at 15:23, funky monkey said:

First League match of the season, David Gormley's first league game in charge, it's a good one. 

July 30th

Irvine Meadow V Kilwinning Rangers 

No pressure then, going there expecting to win and getting our season off to a flyer. 

Onwards and upwards COYB 

With so many new signings do you think it may take a few games to bed in. The season may be a bit of a grower as the players bed in. 

Have you retained your goalie from last season as he was pretty good from what I remember of the game I saw him in.

59 minutes ago, Sammo said:

With so many new signings do you think it may take a few games to bed in. The season may be a bit of a grower as the players bed in. 

Have you retained your goalie from last season as he was pretty good from what I remember of the game I saw him in.

Am sure jamie barclay joined cumnock. 

Mon the paper

Great game to kick off the season. Also noticed we’re away to you guys on Hogmanay.

Still not convinced on the Eglinton Cup. Would rather we just played games competitively and played friendlies against teams we usually don’t play.

7 hours ago, Sammo said:

We've retained a core of players from last season, but think we will need some time to gel as you would expect with the number of signings made. Time will tell how we go. 

Jamie Barclay is a good goalkeeper, but away to Cumnock. 

2 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

We've retained a core of players from last season, but think we will need some time to gel as you would expect with the number of signings made. Time will tell how we go. 

Jamie Barclay is a good goalkeeper, but away to Cumnock. 

Aww sorry I didn’t know he was away, looked good from what I saw, also in a cracking sea themed goalie top👍

42 minutes ago, Sammo said:

Aww sorry I didn’t know he was away, looked good from what I saw, also in a cracking sea themed goalie top👍

The goalies tops were designed by our  chairman. Attracted a lot of attention last season.