Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

Heard at the game on Friday about Syme. Supposedly Darvel have been tapping him up for months and caused the club and player to become unsettled. Offered him a significant increase in wages behind the buffs back and don't want to pay the transfer fee. Really horrible tactics from Darvel here, hope they lose out on him now as hearing 2 SPFL clubs and Talbot seriously interested.
No doubt Mr Kennedy will be along soon quashing all rumours as usual.

31 minutes ago, catakoom said:
3 hours ago, BuffsA said:
Heard at the game on Friday about Syme. Supposedly Darvel have been tapping him up for months and caused the club and player to become unsettled. Offered him a significant increase in wages behind the buffs back and don't want to pay the transfer fee. Really horrible tactics from Darvel here, hope they lose out on him now as hearing 2 SPFL clubs and Talbot seriously interested.

No doubt Mr Kennedy will be along soon quashing all rumours as usual.

I asked him to provide proof of his nonsense the other day and he totally blanked me. Pure lies on every post from him 

On 07/03/2022 at 21:55, WestLoyal said:

Yeah mate. When he was talking about Morrisons transfer and having proof of other deals etc. He's a fud. 

What makes him a fud ?not telling you any of his business? Who he signs / poaches whatever way your making out is upto him & the player, doesn’t make the guy a fud, he has made himself a good living and it’s not from poaching players off football teams / being a fud! It’s no micks fault buffs can’t win a game stop yer moaning at a guy for nothing !

2 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

What makes him a fud ?not telling you any of his business? Who he signs / poaches whatever way your making out is upto him & the player, doesn’t make the guy a fud, he has made himself a good living and it’s not from poaching players off football teams / being a fud! It’s no micks fault buffs can’t win a game stop yer moaning at a guy for nothing !

Tempted just to say woooooosh to this. 

9 hours ago, The craw said:

huv ladeside paid buffs theyre 1k plus off damages yet or is it sweep sweep after there fans trashed buffs ground?????

Tell us more,surely the best supporters in the league wouldn’t cause trouble or damage,well they say they’re the best.

22 hours ago, The craw said:

huv ladeside paid buffs theyre 1k plus off damages yet or is it sweep sweep after there fans trashed buffs ground?????

What happened here????? Dont need 2 worry the g81 wont smash up ur ground tomorrow. 

Mon the papers 

13 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Tell us more,surely the best supporters in the league wouldn’t cause trouble or damage,well they say they’re the best.

The irony of a medda fan saying this isn't lost. A team who's fans have used homophobic language at players, attacked a media man and broken another's camera gear. Kilbirnie fans are by far the worst but my god medda fans run them a close second. 

Good match today for us bankies. Buffs looked a team playing out the season. 1-0 bankies but if we won 4-0 think buffs fans would say we deserved that. Really good solid performance from us. Good 2 c nicky little back on form today he was brilliant. 

Mon the papers 

Buffs 0 Clydebank 1

A good crowd at Buffs Park for this one, boosted by a fair travelling support.

The game was settled by a solitary goal around the hour mark, a long ball headed back to his own goal by Buffs centre half, the Clydebank forward got there before the keeper and dinked it over him.

Clydebank number 5 MOM.

Buffs showing was better than previous weeks, but we didn't work the Clydebank keeper at all. We need a bit more composure and belief in the final third and a wee break too. That's 315 minutes since we went in 2 up at Largs and haven't scored since, frustrating but not for the lack of trying.

The David Syme situation rumbles on. Following tapping up, the Buffs have a player that has no future at the club, the player sitting in the house on a Saturday, a situation that could so easily have been avoided if left until the end of the season. The rules need to be applied properly and penalties met out to clubs guilty of tapping, it's not good for the game, especially given the player is in contract for another season.

I had the pleasure of enjoying Buffs hospitality in the Colin Evans Suite on Saturday. Well looked after by the club, 2 Colins, staff and helpers before, during and after the game. Get booked in, give it a try, you certainly won't be disappointed.

2 hours ago, funky monkey said:

Buffs 0 Clydebank 1

A good crowd at Buffs Park for this one, boosted by a fair travelling support.

The game was settled by a solitary goal around the hour mark, a long ball headed back to his own goal by Buffs centre half, the Clydebank forward got there before the keeper and dinked it over him.

Clydebank number 5 MOM.

Buffs showing was better than previous weeks, but we didn't work the Clydebank keeper at all. We need a bit more composure and belief in the final third and a wee break too. That's 315 minutes since we went in 2 up at Largs and haven't scored since, frustrating but not for the lack of trying.

The David Syme situation rumbles on. Following tapping up, the Buffs have a player that has no future at the club, the player sitting in the house on a Saturday, a situation that could so easily have been avoided if left until the end of the season. The rules need to be applied properly and penalties met out to clubs guilty of tapping, it's not good for the game, especially given the player is in contract for another season.

I had the pleasure of enjoying Buffs hospitality in the Colin Evans Suite on Saturday. Well looked after by the club, 2 Colins, staff and helpers before, during and after the game. Get booked in, give it a try, you certainly won't be disappointed.

Did you get drunk?

I must say buffs fans n no wanna cos a royal rumble but i heard about this buffs surprise and decided i was getting 1 on sat and  i did cos of the haggis only but it was a massive letdown. Troons chicken n haggis pies r still the best 

Mon the papers 

18 hours ago, passbackdave said:

I must say buffs fans n no wanna cos a royal rumble but i heard about this buffs surprise and decided i was getting 1 on sat and  i did cos of the haggis only but it was a massive letdown. Troons chicken n haggis pies r still the best 

Mon the papers 

Sorry to hear this mate. We were slightly short staffed on Saturday due to holidays and illness and it was absolutely mobbed; so not sure if this impacted your food. Hopefully when your down next time we can make it up to you. 

I'll need to try the pies at troon haven't had the chance but their new food fan is fantastic.