Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

13 hours ago, Peter Culter said:

I thought young Josh was outstanding.

We looked a lot more solid this afternoon and really dangerous going forward.

Well done to the management and players.

Well I hope yous don't come to Auchinleck and start that sort of carry on at this time in the season.😃

7 hours ago, AM-1 said:

Whats the verdict on the new management team at this early stage? Seems to have settled things down and looks promising? 

Far to early to say. We are in a perilous position in the league. The cup runs are distracting from that. I don't really care about the cups, the priority is top league survival.

The manager is constrained in the sense that he's having to work with the tools he's been given.

I really hope that we do settle down and stay in the top league and look forward with an eye on next season.

Just looked at the table and fixtures there and IMO all is not lost for Kilwinning. You need to start picking up points quickly, but a run of 3 or 4 games takes you out of it. Arguably, your next 5 matches are all winnable but the next three being at home is the crunch. Getting no less than 7 points from them is crucial. Good luck.

A much improved performance with some really positive play but we only have ourselves to blame for not taking our chances.

Cumnock were really poor and it was our nervousness more than their style of play that let them back into it.

Big Jack only has to clear the ball but waits and clips the attacker to concede the penalty.

The panic and poor mentality continues to worry me.

TC taken off on a stretcher could be a really bad situation.

7 hours ago, Peter Culter said:

A much improved performance with some really positive play but we only have ourselves to blame for not taking our chances.

Cumnock were really poor and it was our nervousness more than their style of play that let them back into it.

Big Jack only has to clear the ball but waits and clips the attacker to concede the penalty.

The panic and poor mentality continues to worry me.

TC taken off on a stretcher could be a really bad situation.

I thought McGinty would have made Cumnock better than they are but unfortunately league positions don't lie and they're an average side. Given the resources available they're definately underachieving when you compare the likes of Largs who are flying. 

7 hours ago, parkcircus said:

A fit MCColm could be the difference 

Let's hope so. It's a bizarre league this season, some teams around the bottom going on wee runs making our task even harder.

I don't believe we are one of the 3 worst teams in the league, but we just can't seem to buy a win. We are playing better than results suggest, especially at home.

Huge game at Buffs Park tonight as we look to kickstart our bid to retain our place in the top league.

If you want to continue your football fix after last night's historic Scotland performance, Buffs Park is the place to be tonight.

FB_IMG_1680082706974.jpg