Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

33 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

You’d think you’d be away watching your own team.

cheers for your £8 though 

Oh excuse me for visiting different grounds. I'll remember that it's not allowed on future. 

And you're welcome. It was worth the money watching kilwinning beat you. 

Hopefully when I'm at a few other grounds this year I can see irvine again and watch them slide into obscurity. 

31 minutes ago, WestLoyal said:

Oh excuse me for visiting different grounds. I'll remember that it's not allowed on future. 

And you're welcome. It was worth the money watching kilwinning beat you. 

Hopefully when I'm at a few other grounds this year I can see irvine again and watch them slide into obscurity. 

See you at the Marymass game 👍

2 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

2 matches for your recognised team (The team you are registered for) in this case Kilwinning.

It actually means 2 matches for the team you normally play for, i.e. an u20s players sent off in an u20s game can't serve a ban in a first team match even though he is registered to the first team as well, it has to be served in a u20s match. Similarly a first team player can't serve his ban in a u20s match.

40 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

Throw the book at the pair of them... chancing it and got caught! 😝

I doubt they've chanced it. More likely they Just haven't looked at the suspension list. Clubs know they won't get away with it as these things ARE checked. Luckily they have realised after the 1st game - they could have gone three or four games and that's a potential 3 or 4 x 3 pts deducted as it is up to clubs to inform SFA of the mistake.

40 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

This is not good. Especially as the season has just kicked off.

That's probably how they haven't noticed. After a few games they know there's a potential for players to be suspended, forgetting they could also have suspensions carried forward, especially if they weren't at club the previous season.

33 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Buffs convinced that they've done due diligence with this and any fault lies elsewhere.

The only possible explanation I can think of is the player appealed the red card he received in Clyde's final league game of their season. Has the club issued any statement that this is the case? Otherwise it would appear to an outsider they have not done due diligence and the fault does indeed lie with them.

You would think that a club with a chap on the management committee would want to make sure that they were squeaky clean in such matters.

Did they ask their new captain if he was carrying over any suspensions ?

Surely the player would know...and tell them.