Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

Darvel have a team of arrogant mouth pieces with the biggest being that cock Miller. 

Grown men behaving in such a manner is embaressing but when u see their owner running his mouth off about Talbot recently it's easy to see where the wannabes get it from.

What Talbot have achieved is nothing short of unbelievable over the years whilst Darvel get bank rolled, win a league and think they're the chocolate.

I don't know the full ins and outs of what went on with McGowan, Syme and Monti over the course of the last 6 months, but McGowan has a platform to set the record straight if he chooses to do so. I think the fact that he hasn't offered an explanation to the contrary speaks volumes.

The pile on by the rest of the Darvel players doesn't really show them in a good light. Mick Kennedy has conducted some very good interviews recently and comes across professionally but unfortunately the rest of them are acting like a gang at the moment.

48 minutes ago, energyzone said:

I don't know the full ins and outs of what went on with McGowan, Syme and Monti over the course of the last 6 months, but McGowan has a platform to set the record straight if he chooses to do so. I think the fact that he hasn't offered an explanation to the contrary speaks volumes.

The pile on by the rest of the Darvel players doesn't really show them in a good light. Mick Kennedy has conducted some very good interviews recently and comes across professionally but unfortunately the rest of them are acting like a gang at the moment.

Mick Kennedy has liked and laughed at a couple of the comments by his players on Twitter, he isn't adverse to stirring things up. 

I'm not sure if there's any common theme on the 3 players mentioned leaving other than the previous manager? From a fans perspective, all 3 players have left during the season from a position where they had ended up not playing for the club, which is obviously disappointing.

The Darvel players mentioned all behave unprofessionally on social media, particularly Darren Miller. They'll have their fun just now because they've just won the league, but when they disappear into the Lowland League and are playing in front of two men and a dog at far flung places, nobody will care or take an interest. At least they'll have their wedges to comfort them, at least until the pieman gets fed up or falls out with everybody.

1 hour ago, energyzone said:

This is exactly it. If there was anything other than Gowser sitting out he would've said. It's the same with all the Darvel underhanded tactics. There's always another side but never a fact to be told. If you read what he's actually written on twitter he's outed himself as not wanting to play by saying they've/he's outed me. Not very professional to have a contract and not honour it. 

Mick comes across good in interviews maybe but you've seen the posts on here. I'm sure iirc he started the gowser pile on with a vague tweet too. He's a bigger troublemaker than anyone. Constantly causing problems and denying it when the proof is provided. 

Gowser has also said it is only half a story, which very well may be true. But ultimately the player isn't playing because he has signed for Darvel, who the Buffs will face in the semi final. I really can't see what the drama is here to be honest.

Edited by BornOffside

3 hours ago, BornOffside said:

Gowser has also said it is only half a story, which very well may be true. But ultimately the player isn't playing because he has signed for Darvel, who the Buffs will face in the semi final. I really can't see what the drama is here to be honest.

Because buffs have paid the boys wages all season and if fit he should be playing for his team he is under contract too. He plays for the buffs not Real Madrid , a chance to get your team silverware 

19 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Because buffs have paid the boys wages all season and if fit he should be playing for his team he is under contract too. He plays for the buffs not Real Madrid , a chance to get your team silverware 

A chance for the player to get some silverware too. 

4 hours ago, BornOffside said:

Bizarre reaction from the players, genuinely can't tell why they have all taken such offence. 

Player sits out of quarter final as he has signed with their potential opponents in the semi. Woop-de-fucking-dooo.

He hasn't signed for Darvel, he has agreed to join them. He is still a signed Kilwinning player

On 21/05/2022 at 21:17, killiemilan said:

Personally I think the comment is very reserved and simply states the facts as they stand. 

I think so as well, in fact it’s a compliment, when a player moves to the old firm or like down south and they sit out while the paperwork/transfer is done, it’s on every bit and type of coverage going.

Edited by Killiepiyo

On 23/05/2022 at 15:19, funky monkey said:

Mick Kennedy has liked and laughed at a couple of the comments by his players on Twitter, he isn't adverse to stirring things up. 

I'm not sure if there's any common theme on the 3 players mentioned leaving other than the previous manager? From a fans perspective, all 3 players have left during the season from a position where they had ended up not playing for the club, which is obviously disappointing.

The Darvel players mentioned all behave unprofessionally on social media, particularly Darren Miller. They'll have their fun just now because they've just won the league, but when they disappear into the Lowland League and are playing in front of two men and a dog at far flung places, nobody will care or take an interest. At least they'll have their wedges to comfort them, at least until the pieman gets fed up or falls out with everybody.

Darvel will only have to wait a year before Talbot join them.

lol

1 hour ago, Crfc1990 said:
2 hours ago, Marlowe said:
Latest HOT gossip .... Darvel pull out of Buffs match

Hearing darvel feared injuries to some superstars ....

Surely not? It is a semi final of a cup.

Must be more to it if true.

On 27/05/2022 at 13:32, Crfc1990 said:
On 27/05/2022 at 13:24, Marlowe said:
Latest HOT gossip .... Darvel pull out of Buffs match

Hearing darvel feared injuries to some superstars ....

Damage to skin fade hair cuts and sleeve tatooes which seem to be the criteria for the wannabes.