Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

4 hours ago, Gazmcl said:

Jamie is a great guy and been a great keeper. Deserves the respect imo! Really excited to see how David gets on at The Buffs, keeping Broomhill up and getting to a cup final win a limited squad and knowing he won't be there is impressive.

Had them playing some nice stuff to watch as well! Imagine you’ll have a moan or two from those not familiar with him, imo he’s got the contacts and can spot a talent with budget awareness, exactly what I’d want in a rebuild post strain. Well done guys 

Had them playing some nice stuff to watch as well! Imagine you’ll have a moan or two from those not familiar with him, imo he’s got the contacts and can spot a talent with budget awareness, exactly what I’d want in a rebuild post strain. Well done guys 
Yip his team play good football. Won't be short of suitors.
Would be good to see Talbot playing some nice football. One can only dream.

11 hours ago, ibenji said:

The pennyburn Rangers patter is as cringey as the sevco/newco Rangers patter btw!  

What do you expect from a team who's manager's stretch aspiration was to finish above us this season? 

With the amount of ex Beechwooders at the place now, surely Irvine Talbot Retirement Home is a better description of them? 

10 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

Reading Gormleys interview with the Record,he said he was surplus to requirements,how can a manager be surplus to requirements,was it Broomhills way of saying,we don’t want you 

There's talk of Broomhill being taken over by Simon Ferry's podcast. 

43 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

There's talk of Broomhill being taken over by Simon Ferry's podcast. 

Heard that too. What a shambles that would be, him and Slaney at the helm!

The guy really thinks he is something!

On 26/04/2022 at 18:03, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

How can anyone honestly have a go at Buffs moving, their new ground is absolutely superb and constantly improving, they should be commended for what they have achieved there. 

I think it’s decent, no beechwood for me but a cracking venue!! Not sure what the moans are but would imagine some were sad weren’t able to do it with the old mother ground?

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I think it’s decent, no beechwood for me but a cracking venue!! Not sure what the moans are but would imagine some were sad weren’t able to do it with the old mother ground?

Abbey park was our 2nd or 3rd ground. Or current ground is closer to our original ground in Claremont crescent