Kilwinning Rangers 23/24

Thats me up all excited for the big game today lol we need 2 get back 2 winning ways after Wednesday nights defeat to hurlford. Am sure moff n the boys wouldve been as disappointed and shocked at our play and finishing in final 3rd.  Its gonnie be a hard game as always v buffs but ill take a 1-0 win with an own goal lol good luck buffs just no today

Mon the papers 

20 hours ago, Eric's Cantina said:

decent video from Sam North

Great wee video promoting the Buffs. Only so much can be shown in 10 minutes but the club do so much more in the community than people realise. The club are building the correct way. I think one of the reason the manager gets so low when the team loses is that he is totally embedded in the club and community and feels the team have let everyone down. Good to see @ibenji on the other side of the camera for a change promoting the club as always.

Great win today and looking forward to a day out next week at Benburb. 

Steady The Buffs

On 02/10/2021 at 01:11, Eric's Cantina said:

decent video from Sam North

Loved that. Thought it was just going to be about the scran but the lad has produced a great wee video which encapsulates football at this level. Well done to Ben and Brian for articulating the passion they have for their role within the club. Haven't visited the new place for KRFC but it looks very impressive. Great product in the WoSFL. 

9 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Loved that. Thought it was just going to be about the scran but the lad has produced a great wee video which encapsulates football at this level. Well done to Ben and Brian for articulating the passion they have for their role within the club. Haven't visited the new place for KRFC but it looks very impressive. Great product in the WoSFL. 

I was impressed when I visited before the pandemic but seems like it's come on leaps and bounds since then tbf

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, funky monkey said:

Did Irvine Meadow win the world cup today? 

Good game for any neutrals there. 

Hope Ben Lewis injury isn't too bad, looked a sore one. 

Didn’t win the world cup,but when you’ve lost to your rivals twice this season,today made it all the sweeter 

2 minutes ago, Yogi said:

IMG_8738.jpg

No they didn’t win the word cup but they
pumped Pennyburn Buffs

I suppose Medda had to beat us eventually. Once in a lifetime events happen. We were getting used to pumping the Medda, we will get used to pumping you again. 

13 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

You won the last 4 or 5 games against us but before that, I can’t for the life of me remember ever losing to the buffs and I’ve been going to games for 15 years 

Selective memory perhaps? 

Who was your number 11 today, thought he had an excellent game. 

1 minute ago, funky monkey said:

Selective memory perhaps? 

Who was your number 11 today, thought he had an excellent game. 

Perhaps. I know McGinty always did well against you. 

Season we were relegated, you were promoted so missed playing each other. 

Before that, during Chris Strains days, buffs were bobbing around the district leagues so never played each other much.

Our no.11 was Jamie Martin. Tremendous wee player.

4 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Perhaps. I know McGinty always did well against you. 

Season we were relegated, you were promoted so missed playing each other. 

Before that, during Chris Strains days, buffs were bobbing around the district leagues so never played each other much.

Our no.11 was Jamie Martin. Tremendous wee player.

Aye you could be right. When you were doing well we were making our way back, when we hit the top again you got relegated, so fair enough. 

Number 11 a good wee player, old fashioned dribbler, caused us a lot of problems on the counter. 

As for Buffs, injuries are hampering us particularly in defence. Monti is a miss, but have to move on from that now. Actually thought we played well going forward, created loads of chances. Medda targeted Gavin every time he got the ball. Ref was too lenient, lost control, probably responsible for Ben Lewis injury.