Tonight's scores- 28th July

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Apologies. The Juniors part in Cumnock's name is what made me say it emoji38.png

FWIW, I rarely keep track of division changes. I referred to the Championship as Division 1 for a good while after it changed.
There doesn't need to be a reference...

It'll take some time for all the changes that have happened recently to be assimilated I imagine - the majority of the sides in the WOS were juniors for a century or more, and a lot of the more casual fans have had - what...a handful of games last season they weren't allowed into and a handful so far this season?...to pick up on what's happened. Not everyone's completely immersed in the minutiae of the recent developments. It might only be a real minority that ARE.

As you say, quite a few of the teams have "the J word" embedded in their actual name. We even get it still and it's never actually been IN our name! I've heard a couple of punters recently referring to us as Maryhill Juniors.which although wrong is also fine...it would however be a dick move to start marching round the terracing pulling folk up for using incorrect terminology and giving them dry history lessons on the evolution of the pyramid.

On 29/07/2021 at 10:46, 19QOS19 said:

Apologies. The Juniors part in Cumnock's name is what made me say it emoji38.png

FWIW, I rarely keep track of division changes. I referred to the Championship as Division 1 for a good while after it changed.
There doesn't need to be a reference...

I correct people about it a lot but don't get my knickers in a twist and certainly wouldn't red dot- that's a bit rude. Glad you enjoyed the game 

I correct people about it a lot but don't get my knickers in a twist and certainly wouldn't red dot- that's a bit rude. Glad you enjoyed the game 
I've yet to watch a game at 'that' level and not be thoroughly entertained tbh. It's really not difficult to see why it attracts such decent crowds.

The tempo never seemed to dip the other night either. A bit of time wasting aye but the actual tempo was excellent.

I think if I lived more centrally I'd end up following the division.