Attendances information 2021/22

Issues with The South Challenge Cup. 28/90 attendances missing. This is clearly not good enough. I dont want to let David down. Anyone with any help for the missing games would be great.

Edit: Thanks Casey Jones picking up Irvine Vics (50) Muirkirk was 70

Kind Regards Ryan

MISS1.JPG

MISS2.JPG

MISS3.JPG

Edited by The Faceman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Games I've been at since 3 December. Easthouses Lily 2 Edinburgh South 3. Att 49(headcount)

Penicuik Athletic 0 Newtongrange Star 0  Att 294(headcount)

Musselburgh Athletic 2 Tranent Juniors 2  Att 476(headcount-difficult)

Blackburn United 2 Camelon Juniors 2  Att 151(official-my headcount was 153)

Haddington Athletic 5 Ormiston 0 Att 287(headcount-although same figure as announced by the club. Did somebody in authority hear my count?)

Leith Athletic 5 Craigroyston 0 (headcount 115, official attendance 148. No way I missed 33 others from when I counted 20 minutes in)

4 hours ago, Another Edin Doonhamer said:

Games I've been at since 3 December. Easthouses Lily 2 Edinburgh South 3. Att 49(headcount)

Penicuik Athletic 0 Newtongrange Star 0  Att 294(headcount)

Musselburgh Athletic 2 Tranent Juniors 2  Att 476(headcount-difficult)

Blackburn United 2 Camelon Juniors 2  Att 151(official-my headcount was 153)

Haddington Athletic 5 Ormiston 0 Att 287(headcount-although same figure as announced by the club. Did somebody in authority hear my count?)

Leith Athletic 5 Craigroyston 0 (headcount 115, official attendance 148. No way I missed 33 others from when I counted 20 minutes in)

The guy on twitter who does all the crowd stats for EoS has the following numbers, either directly from the clubs or from someone who normally responds to him on twitter.

Easthouses 45

Penicuik 294

Musselburgh 367

Blackburn 151

Haddington 287

Leith - not yet detailed 

On 06/01/2022 at 23:05, Casey Jones said:

The guy on twitter who does all the crowd stats for EoS has the following numbers, either directly from the clubs or from someone who normally responds to him on twitter.

Easthouses 45

Penicuik 294

Musselburgh 367

Blackburn 151

Haddington 287

Leith - not yet detailed 

Hi 1, 2, 4, and 5 all came from the usual reliable sources 

Leith Athletic was also from the same source who have given bang on head counts within 5 minutes of full time direct.

The other team on the list was 2 separate head counts 1 came back as 364 the other 367. I was at this game and the Easthouses game and concur it was a difficult count but 2 people came back with very close numbers. I also asked someone to check their twitter but they didn't see a number given. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this information still live?  Any changes to trends while the SPL were locked down and other clubs reduced to 500? Is the rise of the lower leagues still prominent?

Penicuik must have been gutted about the 500 limit on their game with Tranent at the weekend!

18 hours ago, RedLichty said:

Is this information still live?  Any changes to trends while the SPL were locked down and other clubs reduced to 500? Is the rise of the lower leagues still prominent?

Penicuik must have been gutted about the 500 limit on their game with Tranent at the weekend!

On their Twitter feed I think they did the December round up. It's still ongoing.

Premier

First Division Conference A

First Division Conference B

Conference X

Edited by FairWeatherFan

On 20/01/2022 at 16:47, FairWeatherFan said:

On their Twitter feed I think they did the December round up. It's still ongoing.

Premier

First Division Conference A

First Division Conference B

Conference X

What's name of this Twitter pls ?