Attendances information 2021/22

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

What a twat. A wee red cause I made your bottom lip tremble!

You diss the ‘effects’ of a guy who stepped in to give stats that fans in the Lowland + EoS leagues want and look forward to. If you think it is too simple; simply move on rather than give voice on something that frankly isn’t worth your efforts. 

Guys who provide info like this, in their own time should be welcomed. Look forward to your next 🔴 dot 😪😥😥

Deserved the red for being the same, with the comedian crap and the stupid attendances at different times. Fully support the effort being put into the websites by few people, excellent work. The crowds are all I need, wasn't putting down the guys efforts at all. Don't misread what I said. Give it a rest.

On 27/08/2021 at 18:42, Casey Jones said:

Great to see the number of fans going to watch Haddington this season. Certainly the biggest crowds I’ve seen in a while at Millfield! 👍

Incredible isn’t it.  Things look very bright for the East Lothian sides at the moment , big crowds at Musselburgh and Tranent and growing crowds at Dunbar and Haddington.  

3 hours ago, RedLichty said:

Incredible isn’t it.  Things look very bright for the East Lothian sides at the moment , big crowds at Musselburgh and Tranent and growing crowds at Dunbar and Haddington.  

Will wait and see what the official crowd is for Saturday's match at Dunbar v Broxburn, but a quick count, I got around 330. Lots of young kids there, either in a group or with older persons, which is fabulous to see. Based on this and the Dunbar v Musselburgh crowd, agree with what you say 

On 30/08/2021 at 11:24, Casey Jones said:

Will wait and see what the official crowd is for Saturday's match at Dunbar v Broxburn, but a quick count, I got around 330. Lots of young kids there, either in a group or with older persons, which is fabulous to see. Based on this and the Dunbar v Musselburgh crowd, agree with what you say 

Very close 377 and very good

On 30/08/2021 at 11:24, Casey Jones said:

330 wasn't a bad call, considering I've noticed the official count was 377  

25 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Every chance that tomorrow’s match between Tranent and Musselburgh could host the biggest attendance figures of the Premier League season, so far.

Think tomorrow may break a few records. Not 100% sure but I think these fixtures are the shortest combination of distances possible - certainly in the Premier