Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves - GAMER edition.

SANTAN

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Not a fan of Gran Turismo Sport, I assume

It's okay, as I'm not an online guy I realise it's not aimed at me but I enjoyed working through the challenges and tracks. It is one of the better online modes I've played but I just want the next proper installment, I know he'll delay it again though. 

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

It's okay, as I'm not an online guy I realise it's not aimed at me but I enjoyed working through the challenges and tracks. It is one of the better online modes I've played but I just want the next proper installment, I know he'll delay it again though. 

Your reaction to it is considerably more measured than many other opinions I've seen about GT Sport over the years. 

I did however learn long ago to not bother following Gran Turismo development. Just get the game when it comes out and deal with it then, you'll only be disappointed otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Is this because you can't compete with folk your own skill level?

Depends what games tbh. It used to annoy me on Fortnite because you could win a few games and then be put in sweaty lobbies when I just wanted to casually play (ie stunt on players worse than me) but the lack of SBMM in games can also annoy me like in Knockout City, you can be placed on teams with people that have played 1 or 2 games so you've got no chance of winning. 

It's an interesting point in online games tbh, usually I find it's alright if they have a casual mode and a ranked mode.  

1 hour ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Is this because you can't compete with folk your own skill level?

Thats if SBMM cant be manipulated like on cod, especially when new seasons start and the sweaties want to quickly blitz through a new weapon or quest

Play shite for one or two games, then watch as you get dumped in a rookie lobby, bring out the new weapon you want to rank up and stomp everyone, rinse and repeat till you go back into a sweaty lobby, then purposely have two or three shit games again

GTAO, spent the day working from home and also working on my GTA chores, probably spent a few hours getting a warehouse fully stocked, the delivery mission was in a plane, tried to take off without much runway, clipped the fence and went into the sea. 250k and 2 hours of my life gone in a horrible instant. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lag. Specifically speed up on Fifa. 

I'm starting to create a conspiracy here, a couple of years ago I had lag aw the time and then upgraded to fibre, it was class, no lag or buffering but now it's back to how it was before fibre. I'm guessing there is a new upgrade available...