Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves - GAMER edition.

SANTAN

14 hours ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Remasters of old games
Come up with new ideas

Also battle pass/season pass in games which have no need for it, F1 is an example

The first one is debatable, some old classics would be unreal if simply remastered on new consoles, the resident evil remaster was tremendous, 

Very, very much this.

I'm trying to find all the consoles and computers I've had over the years. Not doing too bad but the price of some of them is ridiculous.

A commodore 64 is going to set me back about £150
Tbf, they were probably twice that to buy new 30 odd years ago.

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:
On 04/08/2021 at 14:56, Mr X said:
Very, very much this.

I'm trying to find all the consoles and computers I've had over the years. Not doing too bad but the price of some of them is ridiculous.

A commodore 64 is going to set me back about £150

Tbf, they were probably twice that to buy new 30 odd years ago.

£199.99 I think, total rip off compared to £139.99 for a Spectrum!

On 01/08/2021 at 20:24, Stellaboz said:

There's no dive button on Fifa anymore.

Or being able to push a player and normally (but not always!) get a red with it. L2 L2!

FIFA threatened legal action against EA because they said it wasn't in the spirit of the game to include a dive and deliberate foul button.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

FIFA threatened legal action against EA because they said it wasn't in the spirit of the game to include a dive and deliberate foul button.

Really?! If true, that's horrendous. Maybe they should implement a bribe system in the game.

13 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Completely off topic, but why does SDG2 continually red dot your posts 😂

He posted his prediction of the league and he had it as - 1. Celtc 2. Hibs 3. Rangers and I joked that Celtc were clearly his big team and it was a strange prediction from a Hibs fan so he sent me a message calling me "*** pig" and since then has downvoted about 300 posts of mine in the space of 1 week! 😂

At this point I'm actually quite flattered!

On the subject, Fifa drop in clubs is brutal when you go striker and all the c***s that wanted it that take the wing positions spend the whole time in the ST position. Literally about 1/10 games are enjoyable.

2 hours ago, SANTAN said:

GTAO the cars100% go out of their way to swerve into your lane when you're delivering a vehicle. No doubt about it. 

Not necessarily GTAO related since I've not played it but bad RNG in general. Especially in PvP games when the other guy gets better random draw luck than you. 

On 03/08/2021 at 11:18, KnightswoodBear said:

Getting a new game, loading it up, only to discover that it's take ages to install, and that there is a 100gb Day 1 patch to download before you can play it properly because they've released a broken game.

Absolutely this. As a casual gamer, I can sometimes start a game then not go back to it for a month, by which time there's usually another fucking download to fix the last download. Just take your time to finish the game to a good standard and release it you c***s. That goes for everyone except Kazunori Yamauchi, it's been like 84 years cunto just release GT7.

On 08/08/2021 at 21:00, SANTAN said:

On the subject, Fifa drop in clubs is brutal when you go striker and all the c***s that wanted it that take the wing positions spend the whole time in the ST position. Literally about 1/10 games are enjoyable.

Used to play in a Clubs league with my mates but the number of wee arseholes online intent on spoiling games is unreal. I generally avoid all online games because I hate people. 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Absolutely this. As a casual gamer, I can sometimes start a game then not go back to it for a month, by which time there's usually another fucking download to fix the last download. Just take your time to finish the game to a good standard and release it you c***s. That goes for everyone except Kazunori Yamauchi, it's been like 84 years cunto just release GT7.

Used to play in a Clubs league with my mates but the number of wee arseholes online intent on spoiling games is unreal. I generally avoid all online games because I hate people. 

Aye clubs is good if you have a good group for it, I've been doing drop in games which is the wild west...

Yeah I agree, just found a way to have a private lobby on GTAO so I'm content for now! 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Greenied just for that. The big publishers are all so desperate to chase the online multiplayer market, but I wonder how big our demographic is.

Maybe if we start killing off the sociable microtransaction crew, they'll pay us a little more attention. Worth a try, surely.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Not a fan of Gran Turismo Sport, I assume