Rangers vs Livingston

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Nae luck chump.

Not only does Scott Wright get through his match unscathed but he scores into the bargain, further proving that he was more than capable of making the step up to a proper big club.

And him, along with Rangers doing what they do best today, has got you absolutely heeling in the process. 

Well done Scott Wright. Well done Rangers.

YATP

Nice to see you again, mate.  Hope you're keeping well.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Nae luck chump.

Not only does Scott Wright get through his match unscathed but he scores into the bargain, further proving that he was more than capable of making the step up to a proper big club.

And him, along with Rangers doing what they do best today, has got you absolutely beeling in the process. 

YATP

052b4deaa3bb3a1996bdddfdb5f0cd5d.gif

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Nice to see you again, mate.  Hope you're keeping well.

Thank you brother, I’m good, hope you are too. Good luck for the season ahead, except when you play us of course.

9 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

052b4deaa3bb3a1996bdddfdb5f0cd5d.gif

Angry, Angry.

I actually met Scott Wright the other week in Glasgow and got talking to him. Very nice chap and very dignified. I asked him how he was getting on at Rangers and he replied that he was absolutely loving it. Also asked him if he was glad to be away from Aberdeen and their sour pussed miserable supporters and he just winked and replied with a knowing nod. No more words were needed.

Rangers never out of second gear,so easy.  First of all, Livi put plenty effort in, but never won any 50/50 balls. The standard of passing, ball control, and the continual fouling is nowhere good enough. Supposed to be a 4-3-3,never a 4-3-3 what I was watching was a  6-3-1,with all the midfielders camped in their own half
The defence were terrible, the midfield were non existent 
Pittman,Holt,Penrice,Forrest,Fitzwater,Lewis,Kabia,McMillan,Hamilton all poor.

Stryjek, Sibbald (except for his fouling) Obileye (except for his punts up the park) and Anderson were average  at best.

49 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Retrospective red card? 

Is that the guy that was going to change the game when he came on? 😂

Game changed when Kabia was injured, 11 v 11 and Kabia still fit and it was 1-0 with us still in with a chance. 2 scrambles with the ball breaking to Sevco players, almost a 4th, all came when we only had 10 fit players, that was the game changer.

Expected more from Sevco, and less from us, not a great game to watch but all things considered we defended well and as a i said, 11 fit players we were still in it. Comfortable win for Sevco and not a demoralizing defeat for us, so not all bad.

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

Angry, Angry.

I actually met Scott Wright the other week in Glasgow and got talking to him. Very nice chap and very dignified. I asked him how he was getting on at Rangers and he replied that he was absolutely loving it. Also asked him if he was glad to be away from Aberdeen and their sour pussed miserable supporters and he just winked and replied with a knowing nod. No more words were needed.

What a lovely story. Hopefully when you two are dogging this evening, you don't knock the handbrake and roll off a cliff.

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

What a lovely story. Hopefully when you two are dogging this evening, you don't knock the handbrake and roll off a cliff.

That’s a strange thing to be thinking about, but each to their own I suppose.

Good to see you’re not too bothered about Scott Wright following in Ryan Jack’s footsteps in graduating to Rangers. Otherwise you could have got yourself extremely angry and bitter and be tearing yourself apart from the inside.

That’s not good for you.

At least we're taking the defeat with dignity.Reallity is Rangers we're comfortable winners and never in danger.Livingston won't be judged on this game.Not many teams will take points at Ibrox,and I include Celtic in that bracket.Our agenda is massively different from Rangers.And I sincerely hope we confound the doubters once again this season. Congratulations on your win,well deserved.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

That’s a strange thing to be thinking about, but each to their own I suppose.

Good to see you’re not too bothered about Scott Wright following in Ryan Jack’s footsteps in graduating to Rangers. Otherwise you could have got yourself extremely angry and bitter and be tearing yourself apart from the inside.

That’s not good for you.

I may indulge in a spot of seagulling as you roll off together to infinity.

9 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

At least we're taking the defeat with dignity.Reallity is Rangers we're comfortable winners and never in danger.Livingston won't be judged on this game.Not many teams will take points at Ibrox,and I include Celtic in that bracket.Our agenda is massively different from Rangers.And I sincerely hope we confound the doubters once again this season. Congratulations on your win,well deserved.

Same.  Today wasn't the day for you but I do wish you and David Martindale all the best.

23 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I may indulge in a spot of seagulling as you roll off together to infinity.

Whatever turns you on. Won’t be tonight mind you as he told me he was going to an RSC loyal supporters ‘Do’ on the evening after the first game of the season. Something very staunch and classy I’d imagine.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Nae luck chump.

And him, along with Rangers doing what they do best today, has got you absolutely beeling in the process. 

YATP

Too Much Reaction GIF by The Bachelor

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Big Marvin getting it absolutely right.  Glad to see the message getting out to Rangers fans:

Nice to see the rampant bigotry within the Rangers support doesn't necessarily extend to overt racism. Congratulations.

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hardly the game to base that kind of opinion on us, against the best team in the Country at Ibrox, and the first league game of the season. Keeping this down to 3 goals would be a decent result, it's settled down a bit now and we've managed some possession in their half. Always going to be a one sided game at Ibrox though, even if we were at our best. We've drawn and had narrow defeats at the TMA, totally different game at Ibrox though.

Better teams than us have been humped by Sevco at Ibrox.

Exactly the game 

No attempt made to keep possession in the game you most need to keep it 

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I thought Bassey looked good. If he found a final ball then he’s some threat from full-back. Strong and quick.

Think Livi will struggle this season. Bruce Anderson up front on his own I’m assuming is a temporary measure caused by injuries?

No, he's our first choice striker. He was pretty highly regarded previously though and consistently puts out high xG each season though

Just now, ATLIS said:

No, he's our first choice striker. He was pretty highly regarded previously though and consistently puts out high xG each season though

He had a good month or two with us on loan but I didn’t think he’d played or scored much since then.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

He had a good month or two with us on loan but I didn’t think he’d played or scored much since then.

Did well at Hamilton last season, our main issue is at CB. Everywhere else is fairly strong, it's just our CBs are like Bambi on ice