Rangers vs Livingston

Just now, SANTAN said:

Retrospective red card

Is that the guy that was going to change the game when he came on? 😂

If that was Morelos,  it would be getting highlighted constantly. 

1 minute ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

👍🥳 Well done!

Got there eventually.

Rangers win to nil was the obvious play here, as it was all last season, but the bookies have got a grip on that one now. 4/6 isn't for me.

On the match:  A competent performance from us and a deserved 3 points and 3 good goals.  Scotty Wright's being the peach with great control and poise.  We had a bit of a dull phase and you can see some players are a bit rusty but I'll give us an over all 7/10.

On the thread:  The Livi boys are always decent and match threads never descend in to chaos unlike with other clubs.  The contributions from the Hibbies were, as per, smart and insightful.  Best of luck in N. Lanarkshire tomorrow.  As for the daft wee sheepies on here?  What a set of roasters.  I hope you're fighting for relegation by the end of the season and tomorrow I will be mostly Yinited,

Feared we’d be at the end of a doing after the opening 5 minutes but settled down and were fairly comfortable until the last 15 or so. 

Thought we had a wee chance at 1-0 but Kabia going off absolutely knackered the minute hopes we had. 

On to next week, where we can properly judge the team from there. 

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

Regardless of the final score, is it too much to ask for Scott Wright to be on the receiving end of a double compound fracture of the legs as well as two complete ligament tears of the knees?

We live in hope.

Nae luck chump.

Not only does Scott Wright get through his match unscathed but he scores into the bargain, further proving that he was more than capable of making the step up to a proper big club.

And him, along with Rangers doing what they do best today, has got you absolutely beeling in the process. 

Well done Scott Wright. Well done Rangers.

YATP

Edited by MJC