Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The “no service” is not nonsense.

Its 100% nonsense. You can use that as an excuse for not scoring goals but you cant use it when your striker cant hold the ball up and get the team up the park. Hes an internationalist who needs to do better but he isnt even close to being our number 1 problem

Edited by Twinkle

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Its 100% nonsense. You can use that as an excuse for not scoring goals but you cant use it when your striker cant hold the ball up and get the team up the park. Hes an internationalist who needs to do better but he isnt even close to being close to being our number 1 problem

Hopefully, for his sake, he’ll be away soon and show you’re wrong.

“We are a very fluid club in terms of how communication flows, so I have a very good understanding of the signing targets and their profiles.

Tam Courts said that a few weeks back. I mean, who the f**k talks like that?

11 minutes ago, red23 said:

Comes across as a used car salesman sort

So does Ashgar tbf, I can never picture him without the image of him smoking a cigar and swigging whisky popping up.

As bad as anything we saw last season. First league game of the season and nobody seemed up for it, we looked like a team expecting to get beat from the very first minute.  We were shit to watch last season but at least we were organised and pressed teams when out of possession but today we just stood off Aberdeen and hoped for the best. Not a single positive to take from today’s game 

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

“We are a very fluid club in terms of how communication flows, so I have a very good understanding of the signing targets and their profiles.

Hes like a character from W1A, a blue sky thinker.

He should be cast into the Business / Corporate Speak thread imo. 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So does Ashgar tbf, I can never picture him without the image of him smoking a cigar and swigging whisky popping up.

Hes an absolute charlatan whos managed to convince some rich American to be his sugar daddy basically. If (when) Courts is outed as a total walloper then Tony should be out too. Neilson jumped ship, Mellon had a very good pedigree and was sacked and hes now appointed some absolute naebdee who's reeking of a homeless man's skinny dogs Cathro. Even Cathro had a decent reputation bringing youths through before he was a manager.

22 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Allow me to translate:

”Ahll get telt wha wur signing’ wunce they’ve signed”

35 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He's a total moon unit. I can't put my finger on it but the boy creeps me out, totally fake as f**k. 

It's the bit where he builds himself up to answer a question, the breathing technique he employs and gazing into the distance as if it's some inspiring words he's about to let loose on the world. 

He then can't speak properly. 

Rocket. 

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

When he gets his 50% share in all incoming transfer fees he’ll be swigging from a bottle of the finest malt 👌

55 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Tbf , it was probably pointless for Shankland to remain on the park- he got no service all day.

Pointless for Shankland to remain on the park against any top 5 team in this league if you’re looking for him to score...........as last season showed.  

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Surely not got yourself in to another McNamara situation?

Oh they have. 1 of the directors recently pulled the plug on his 50k share of a 100k signing because Ashgar refused to give up his 50% share of the transfer if and when the player gets sold on. Good times.