Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

- Aberdeen were average but very very comfortable

- Dundee Utd are rank rotten - bottom 4. 

- Alan Muir is a useless c**t.

Here endeth my match report. 

I feel you'll be safe to narrow that down further.

That's been a horrific watch, more alarming than the opening match of 2015/16 under McNamara.

Substituting Shankland at 2-0 down to play just Pawlett up front with over 10 mins left is as near pitch an entry for a banter years thread if I ever saw.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

I feel you'll be safe to narrow that down further.

That's been a horrific watch, more alarming than the opening match of 2015/16 under McNamara.

Substituting Shankland at 2-0 down to play just Pawlett up front with over 10 mins left is as near pitch an entry for a banter years thread if I ever saw.

Tbf , it was probably pointless for Shankland to remain on the park- he got no service all day.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

"Disappointed with the scoreline but this is a long process and the young boys are developing and learning. Our strategy will bring long term dividends so we can't panic. Trust the process and it'll trust you"

Did he say that or did you make that up?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Shankland needs to get away from United to a team where he will get a chance to develop and progress.  A good player who’s talents are being wasted.

Shankland hasnt been covering himself in glory for the last 18 months. He gets a really easy ride from our supporters who usually like to aim for the usual suspects. All this nonsense about no service etc is fine but if you cant bounce a ball back to your teammate from a fuckin throw in then questions need asked

Just now, Twinkle said:

Shankland hasnt been covering himself in glory for the last 18 months. He gets a really easy ride from our supporters who usually like to aim for the usual suspects. All this nonsense about no service etc is fine but if you cant bounce a ball back to your teammate from a fuckin throw in then questions need asked

The “no service” is not nonsense.