Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'd completely forgotten about Kennedy. Have we not dumped him off to some shite like Dundee or St Mirren yet ? 

As poor a performance as it was by Aberdeen in the cup match back in April we could quite easily have been ahead before United scored, from memory Kennedy and Hendry both squandered good opportunities. If we take our chances tomorrow I’d be hopeful of a positive result, think that has been the biggest issue v United in the last year or so, think we’ve been making chances just not being clinical.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, starryfish said:

As poor a performance as it was by Aberdeen in the cup match back in April we could quite easily have been ahead before United scored, from memory Kennedy and Hendry both squandered good opportunities. If we take our chances tomorrow I’d be hopeful of a positive result, think that has been the biggest issue v United in the last year or so, think we’ve been making chances just not being clinical.

Not taking our chances....and frankly, not making enough.... is pretty much the biggest issue that the team has had to face over the last 2 years. 

Whether it's Yinited in the cup game, Ibrox in the last game of the season, or Hacken on Thursday,.

Maybe it's about time that we stopped missing open goals. 

57 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Not taking our chances....and frankly, not making enough.... is pretty much the biggest issue that the team has had to face over the last 2 years. 

Whether it's Yinited in the cup game, Ibrox in the last game of the season, or Hacken on Thursday,.

Maybe it's about time that we stopped missing open goals. 

You've seen us play haven't you?

4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/2021/07/30/supporter-information-dundee-united-h/

A heap of utter pish. 

All of it an abuse of civil liberties, tied up in some vage excuse of 'public health measures'. 

Over the top, esp when you can simply walk into a pub untested at a time of your choice and sit down for several hours.

The worst bit for me would be having to arrrive an hour before kick of ffs...............

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

A heap of utter pish. 

All of it an abuse of civil liberties, tied up in some vage excuse of 'public health measures'. 

You have to question why we have more measures than any other ground and appear to be more strict in enforcing them.

You have to question why we have more measures than any other ground and appear to be more strict in enforcing them.

The club don’t want to be responsible for otherwise avoidable transmission of Covid on its premises?

8 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

Siegrist
Smith Edwards Reynolds Mulgrew  Robson
Harkes Butcher
Pawlett

Clark Shankland

(I was told Sporle was in the starting 11 drills yesterday, so either he’s in for Robson or it’s duff info) 

I’m hoping that this is the team you are expecting rather than the team you are wanting.

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

A heap of utter pish. 

"An abuse of civil liberties"?  That seems a bit melodramatic to me TBQHWY.  

Anyway, I'm off to shove this LFT thingy up my hoop (I assume that's how you apply it correctly).  

28 minutes ago, resk said:

"An abuse of civil liberties"?  That seems a bit melodramatic to me TBQHWY.  

Anyway, I'm off to shove this LFT thingy up my hoop (I assume that's how you apply it correctly).  

Arse first, then tonsils.

16 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

So are Aberdeen choosing not to stream this game within the UK, even with a limited attendance?

I know you can bypass their international limit easily but not sure I can be bothered then.

There is PPV for the game? £13.99.  Or ST holders who don't attend can watch it via their virtual ST.

2 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

There is PPV for the game? £13.99.  Or ST holders who don't attend can watch it via their virtual ST.

I logged in to Red TV and the subtext said only audio in the UK. I may not have a looked at it properly.

Edit: Went via twitter now and found it.

Edited by Jaggy Snake