Jump to content

Motherwell v Hibernian


Recommended Posts

Guest TheJTS98
3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Most definitely. I am shocked that *checks notes* a Hearts fan doesn’t like it. 

I also don't like the Hearts away strip.

It looks silly. The Hibs team look like waiters in an early 20th century Vienna cafe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheJTS98 said:

the Hibs team look like waiters in an early 20th century Vienna cafe.

I'm not watching the game, so can't see the strips. But if you're trying to say that they're rank, then you're doing it wrong. This sounds delightful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

I mean, it would help if you could articulate a reason why other than 'hibs'

Can you people not read?

I've twice criticised the Hearts away strip on this thread.

Hibs' strip (for the second time) looks daft because it's like the waiting uniform in an early twentieth-century Vienna coffee house. They look ridiculous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Can you people not read?

I've twice criticised the Hearts away strip on this thread.

Hibs' strip (for the second time) looks daft because it's like the waiting uniform in an early twentieth-century Vienna coffee house. They look ridiculous.

Again. I'm not sure if you've been to a Viennese coffee house, but this is ridiculous. The epitome of sophistication. Would you prefer if they looked like they were wearing Kim Kardashian's skidmarked g-string?

Edited by The Other Foot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest TheJTS98
4 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I'm not watching the game, so can't see the strips. But if you're trying to say that they're rank, then you're doing it wrong. This sounds delightful. 

It's a niche interest, but one you're entitled to.

Next season dress them like coppers? Then TGI Friday's staff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Hibs' strip (for the second time) looks daft because it's like the waiting uniform in an early twentieth-century Vienna coffee house. They look ridiculous.

I accept that green and white is a colourway impossible to look good - but Hibs have got as close as it gets.

I like it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest TheJTS98
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I accept that green and white is a colourway impossible to look good - but Hibs have got as close as it gets.

I like it.

I despair at the fashion sense on this thread.

I've not bought any clothes for about five years and I'm more stylish than the rest of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...