Motherwell v Hibernian

Guest TheJTS98
1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Are you still totally unaware of what a handball is ?

Are you still unaware of how numbers work?

6 minutes ago, Well Well said:
12 minutes ago, Lex said:
Shambolic second half from the Well. Urgent recruitment needed, or they’re in trouble.

Complete and utter bollox. Did you even watch the game. Motherwell played well. 2nd half was tough going with that ref but no one played shit.

How were Motherwell hurt by the ref?

Better side won the game but Motherwell didn’t look as shit as I expected.

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, made a c**t of that one 😁

But what exactly was jammy about Doidges goal?

It was shite defending of the type that won't be encountered every week. Should have been solved in the initial stage before the ball went wide, and should have been defended better in the middle.

Like I said, I don't think Hibs were dreadful. Just nothing like good enough to be a side people actually consider as a top-2 side. Which is what I was replying to.

They'll drop loads of points and end up somewhere from 3rd to 5th.

1 minute ago, TheJTS98 said:

It was shite defending of the type that won't be encountered every week. Should have been solved in the initial stage before the ball went wide, and should have been defended better in the middle.

Like I said, I don't think Hibs were dreadful. Just nothing like good enough to be a side people actually consider as a top-2 side. Which is what I was replying to.

They'll drop loads of points and end up somewhere from 3rd to 5th.

According to Sky today, since Ross started the only teams to take more points are Rangers and Celtic.

Other sides need to up their game - Sheep and Jambos specifically - to stop us being 3rd. 

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

According to Sky today, since Ross started the only teams to take more points are Rangers and Celtic.

Other sides need to up their game - Sheep and Jambos specifically - to stop us being 3rd. 

That's great. As soon as Jack Ross wins a big game, you let everyone know.

And, the point stands, I was replying to someone implying that this Hibs team was a serious top-2 contender.

It isn't.

Edited by TheJTS98

Sair yin given we were up twice but shoddy defending aside that performance was a pleasant surprise given the circumstances (we've got half a new team, we've still a pile of new players to bring in and folk like Bevis hadn't played a minute of fitba during pre-season) and the fact that our pre-season form has been fairly ropy.

If Woolery shows a bit more composure 1v1 it's (obviously) a different game. Ach well, if nothing else big Kevin looks like he's going to be fucking box office.

Not fearful about relegation this season but if we don't get a midfield inplace then we will not have a very successful season either.

Thought the penalty was harsh but it was the rules. The "Penalty" In the first half definetlyshould have been one and Carroll got away with one there. We really need to kick off with the next few fixtures away to St Johnstone, Livingston and Dundee, which will really determine how well our season will be.

Edited by Phillips455

Guest TheJTS98
7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Animated GIF

I know you spent the last 12 months in the seasides, but you really have to try harder up here champ

It's a perfectly fair point.

His big game record is poor. This is a simple fact.

And last season he was coaching at one of three non-OF clubs that have five-figure crowds. One of them was in the second tier, and the other was performing so badly that its coach lost his job. And, despite Celtic having a generationally bad season, Hibs got nowhere near them.

And in the cups, when it came to the crunch, he failed.

I'm not sure what I'm saying here that's controversial. 'Champ' 🙄

Edited by TheJTS98

13 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

That's great. As soon as Jack Ross wins a big game, you let everyone know

We don't need to win 'a big game' to get a good league position. Winning lots of little games also works. It's how the famous bottlers of McInness' Aberdeen operated...

Edited by Aim Here

12 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

That's great. As soon as Jack Ross wins a big game, you let everyone know.

And, the point stands, I was replying to someone implying that this Hibs team was a serious top-2 contender.

It isn't.

No you weren’t. I said Hibs still needed big improvements if they were to challenge for 2nd.

Guest TheJTS98
1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

No you weren’t. I said Hibs still needed big improvements if they were to challenge for 2nd.

Well, I could say the same about Ross County.

3 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

And in the cups, when it came to the crunch, he failed.

While not happy with losing the Scottish Cup final a couple of months back, I guess Jack Ross will be happier losing there than.................

<checks notes>  going out in the second round to

<checks notes again> Brora Fucking Rangers

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

Guest TheJTS98
9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

While not happy with losing the Scottish Cup final a couple of months back, I guess Jack Ross will be happier losing there than.................

<checks notes>  going out in the second round to

<checks notes again> Brora Fucking Rangers

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

He's lost two out of three to Hearts in a period when Hearts have either been getting relegated or a second-tier side. Despite wearing really nice suits and being really serious in media interviews.

He's lost semi-finals and finals to St Johnstone and second-tier Hearts. The semi-final defeat to Hearts with absolutely everything in Hibs' favour is a pretty damning blot on the cv. Before we even touch on Sunderland, of course.

I hope he has a long career as Hibs coach.

Edited by TheJTS98