Motherwell v Hibernian

46 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

To say Stevenson is still Stevenson is a pretty fair assessment.

Gutter if Doig’s away, only time I’ll have watched him play live was for the Colts in the Caramel Wafer Cup against Elgin a couple of years ago.

Out of him, Nisbet and Porteous he’s by far the one I wanted us to keep most.

I’m looking forward to us signing St.Mirren’s left back to replace Doig in the coming weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’m looking forward to us signing St.Mirren’s left back to replace Doig in the coming weeks. 

The most disappointing thing is us having to pay Hearts 50% of the £5m..........

Spoiler

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

4 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
13 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

We don't have one so you can f**k off

We’ll be back when you sign a left back. 

Just watching playback of previous meet up. 10 minutes to go and Ross Forbes has come on...currently 6-5 Hibs....

Edited by jagfox BLM

On 26/07/2021 at 15:47, ropy said:

Someone who has played no minutes to start this one, Bevis or the Finnish boy.  Other than that get 6 or 7 of the better performers on the pitch and pad out with anyone who made two passes in the League Cup games.

A ding dong 2-2 with no need for water breaks. 

Bevis is the no minutes pick.

Surprised Bevis is playing tbh. Also Hibs young team all congregating together at front of stand why are stewards not separating them and if government watching just proves away fans can’t be trusted.

11 minutes ago, scmwell said:

Surprised Bevis is playing tbh. Also Hibs young team all congregating together at front of stand why are stewards not separating them and if government watching just proves away fans can’t be trusted.

f**k them

58 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
No Drey Wright at all. Pleasing. 

Not so much press speculation on a potential transfer as for Doig. I heard there was a bid from Civil Service Strollers that Graeme Mathie turned down as 'patronising' but they upped it to £50 and a couple of bags of training balls and now everyone's waiting on the medical.