Motherwell v Hibernian

Are these the same plastic bottles that for years have been taken off fans by zealous stewards as they are viewed as potential weapons and are supposedly banned from SPFL grounds?

Clever manmade virus that Covid, it's now rendered plastic bottles safe in the eyes of the authorities :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Are these the same plastic bottles that for years have been taken off fans by zealous stewards as they are viewed as potential weapons and are supposedly banned from SPFL grounds?

Clever manmade virus that Covid, it's now rendered plastic bottles safe in the eyes of the authorities :rolleyes:

At the Annan game, it was cups of water in the East Stand - so maybe not worth getting the pitch forks out just yet :) 

Absolutely buzzing to get back to Fir Park today for the first time since January 2020 (a 0-0 with Hibs funnily enough).
I expect that Hibs will have too much for us today with us still missing quite a few players through injury and illness but it’ll be interesting to see if our new signings in Ojala and Slattery are fit enough to start as they should improve us quite a bit.
I’ll say 1-3. Boyle will get at least one and Woollery to get the Motherwell goal.

Can't see us winning this. Rightly or wrongly depending on how you view our transfer dealings so far, I think this one has come too early for us. You'd have to assume Slattery will be an upgrade but our midfield still looks very weak. I don't imagine Ojala will play.

3-1 Hibs.

17 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

#AnnounceLackOfCatering #WelcomeWaterBottles

I'm looking forward to booing the referee for not awarding Martin Boyle a penalty after having a drink of my water bottle. 

2 minutes ago, SDG2 said:

No doig today. Sounds like hes away down South. We must be getting a very good fee and sell on if we are letting him go now. We now need a left back.

Unless the deal involves getting Doig back on loan. 

Really looking forward to this today. Nevrr made any LC games due to work. Been allocated seats just a few rows in front of our usual ST ones, so happy with that too.

Can't see us getting anything from the game, sadly, although I think we will make it more difficult for Hibs than many are predicting/expecting. Slattery will add a bit to the midfield without doubt, and make us more competitive in there.

A narrow 2-1 reverse methinks, but will just be delighted to be back.

To say Stevenson is still Stevenson is a pretty fair assessment.

Gutter if Doig’s away, only time I’ll have watched him play live was for the Colts in the Caramel Wafer Cup against Elgin a couple of years ago.

Out of him, Nisbet and Porteous he’s by far the one I wanted us to keep most.