Sweaty Palms -The Scottish Idles?

fuzzydunlop

anyone heard or seen the band Sweaty Palms?  Not sure of the name but I heard the tune 'Nice to be Nice' last week and it blew me away.  It appears to be about a bloke having some issues with holding the door open for people at his local shop. Bonkers but ace.

Unfortunately can't find it on Youtube(its on Spotify though).   I'd never heard of them but seems they've been going for a few years.

Again, I've honestly no affiliation with the band - I live down in England so sometimes miss out on new Scottish stuff but that tune certainly caught my ear! 

On 26/07/2021 at 18:52, Paul Kersey said:

I saw Sweaty Palms a few years ago at the George Orwell pub in Dundee.

They were on a double bill with a band called LYLO, who I thought were much better...

Agreed. This is much  better.

I have both heard and seen Sweaty Palms, yes, and I quite like them. (More my kind of thing than Lylo, there.)

I'd not make any grand claims for them though, and I'd be surprised if they ever broke through in anything like the way Idles have. But then I guess I was surprised when that happened to Idles too, so who knows.