Livi v St Mirren League Cup 21/22

ATLIS

5 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Eh?! We shitfested our way through the group as the last best runner up to qualify. We lost to Alloa and only managed to beat Raith on penalties.

As it stands, we're the lowest qualified entrance from the group stages, and last year's runner up. Anyone could spin it how they like :D 

Must have confused you with some other team, I genuinely thought you qualified with ease - apologies!

Livi held the sheep for 93 mins last week and were gutted to take nothing from the a game we could have won.A similar performance on Saturday and we've a decent chance of progressing in this tournament .The Buddies will feel the same.Should make for a cracker hopefully. And agree our fans should turn out in numbers to support the team,but I doubt it.il be there.Mon the Lions. 🦁👊👍.

26 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

With this being a cup game, Is Dennis available after the sending off against Hearts in the league?  

He's not on the latest suspension list on the SFA website, but there should have been one released on the 12th, which isn't there yet.

However, it would seem that he will be as it says "irrespective of competition".

image.png.20684645000ee1656447d313625fb756.png

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Alan Power suspended for today's game.

Will be interesting to see who steps in for him.

I'd go Flynn + Erhahon. MGrath in front, Kiltie dropped to bench.

Erhahon and McPherson hasn't worked in the past (specifically against Livi in the semi) and I can't see him going for the young team here either.

I'll be a bit annoyed if Kiltie and McGrath start together (unless the system changes) because we can all see it doesn't work. 

Hard to call how we'll lineup with so many players missing through injury/covid.

Barden (think he would be starting regardless of Max's performance last week)

Devlin Ayo Fitz Longridge

Holt Pittman Penrice

Forrest Anderson Sibbald

Would like to see Bailey and Panayioutou make an appearance at some point if they don't start

46 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Can't find this being shown on any channel of any kind...anywhere.

No Livingston PPV, so there won't be any live stream to be picked up by the likes of HesGoal etc.

6 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

That’s not exactly a vote of confidence for Flynn or MacPherson. I wonder if it might be four at the back with Tait at holding mid, did Jim not try that late last season?

Tait at LB, Tanser pushed forward would also work, but I think the 3-5-2 is the simplest explanation here.