Dundee FC vs Motherwell - Last 16

Ludo*1

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I can see their keeper being caught in a David Marshall situation or something similar this season. 

It was just stupidity. Almost to show off that their keeper can kick the ball but added zero substance to their game.

Legzdins is proving to be one of my favourite keepers in a long time. Found myself asking, 'would I swap Legzdins for Kelly?' Then Legzdins claims that ball in the last 5 minutes and I scream internally, 'Would I f**k, what a keeper!'

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It was just stupidity. Almost to show off that their keeper can kick the ball but added zero substance to their game.

Legzdins is proving to be one of my favourite keepers in a long time. Found myself asking, 'would I swap Legzdins for Kelly?' Then Legzdins claims that ball in the last 5 minutes and I scream internally, 'Would I f**k, what a keeper!'

I said on my Dees group chat to my mates yesterday that Legzdins seems to be the first proper keeper we've had in a while. I'm so used to being let down by our goalies that I'm just waiting on him making a monumental balls up in each game. Even last week against Celtic he was probably our best player!

21 minutes ago, Girth said:

We’re gonna get the DABs in the next round…hopefully. 

Anyone but either of the cheeks. 

When’s the draw for the next round? 

No-one I've asked seems to know but the smart money would be on after the Celtic v Hearts game today. 

18 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Connor should have scored, it was a bloody open goal 10 yards out. i feel that we are going to end up conceding one for the most terrible defended crosses this year.

Wasn’t there, haven’t seen it but I assume this was an accurate prediction

1 hour ago, ropy said:

Wasn’t there, haven’t seen it but I assume this was an accurate prediction

Definitely not the best marking. Dunno how your boy in front of Ashcroft managed to jump lower than his height. 

On top of the scenes commented upon already, a Motherwell fan was arrested during the game for assaulting a steward. Terrible showing all around for the Lanarkshire faithful yesterday.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-vs-motherwell-fan-arrested-for-alleged-assault-on-steward-during-dens-park-clash/

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

On top of the scenes commented upon already, a Motherwell fan was arrested during the game for assaulting a steward. Terrible showing all around for the Lanarkshire faithful yesterday.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-vs-motherwell-fan-arrested-for-alleged-assault-on-steward-during-dens-park-clash/

That must've been the carry on at half time when their fleg was removed.