Dundee FC vs Motherwell - Last 16

Ludo*1

22 hours ago, The Master said:

You could be both.

Or more likely neither 🤬

Kind of getting used to watching a stream if I could not make it along. Mainly for away games such as St Johnstone last week. 

Disappointing but in truth I think it is better to protect attendances by not making streams available in UK. 

If we can cut out the defensive mishaps / lapses / shiteness then we could well get thru to the next round. Here’s hoping 🤞 

Honestly can’t remember the last game I was at. Said we didn’t have much chance last week but now I’ve got a ticket I’m expecting a comfortable win. 
Buzzing to hear Up Wi the Bonnets blaring out that god awful PA system again :wub:

53 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Honestly can’t remember the last game I was at. Said we didn’t have much chance last week but now I’ve got a ticket I’m expecting a comfortable win. 
Buzzing to hear Up Wi the Bonnets blaring out that god awful PA system again :wub:

This. ^

My first senior game since pre Covid and I can't fucking wait. It's a beautiful day, it's great to be back, and Dens looks fucking tremendous. 

Mon the Dee! 

41 minutes ago, Swello said:

That's a line up that is begging to get Alexander slaughtered if we go out. If we go through, it's effective use of the squad and it won't be mentioned again.

Apart from Van Veen and SODs and perhaps Watt that is a strong line up. Good to see OJala start. SODS needs a rest. Assume Van Veen is injured 🤷‍♂️

not the best, not the worst. so many times we just misskicked, punted the ball or just kept it too long and wasted msot of our chances. also the defending is quite sketchy.

Connor should have scored, it was a bloody open goal 10 yards out. i feel that we are either going to get a lucky goal or end up conceding one for the most terrible defended crosses this year.