Dundee FC vs Motherwell - Last 16

Ludo*1

To mostly rubbish teams but Dundee have the advantage of playing pretty well in the Group Stages.

I think it may be a bit more even when the match gets played but if we continue our current form then Dundee should be odds on favourites.

Motherwell are a good bunch of shaggers.

However, if we have to shag said shaggers to shag our way to a cup romp, then so be it. 

1-0 Dees. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Tickets on sale tomorrow. Initially 5,000 to home supporters only (Bobby Cox and Bob Shankly stands), with an away allocation in the main stand if Dundee City Council play ball.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/motherwell-ticket-arrangements/

At least it won't look like Dens the last time Motherwell came for a Cup game.

The outgoing Chief Exec of Dundee Council is a big Motherwell fan and a mate of mine, went to games together during the Billy Davies era. Surely he'll have a word!

Dundee have came on leaps and bounds since that Scottish cup tie just before lockdown. That was the lowest home crowd in living memory as the Dees were dissatisfied with their team and the most steaming I’ve seen the ‘Well support due to the late kick off.

1 hour ago, Gianfranco said:

Dundee have came on leaps and bounds since that Scottish cup tie just before lockdown. That was the lowest home crowd in living memory as the Dees were dissatisfied with their team and the most steaming I’ve seen the ‘Well support due to the late kick off.

Only 2 of our starting XI are still at the club. :lol:

Wish I could say the same about Dundee tbh

That Motherwell 3rd just epitomises everything about Jack Hamilton's entire 3 year spell at Dundee. I wish I could say that was one of his 'rare' howlers, but it's not, he flogged goals in every bit as embarrassing and pathetic a manner as that every other week, sometimes more than once in the same match. By far and away the worst Goalkeeper I've ever seen make more than one appearance in a Dundee shirt, and I include Derek Soutar and Kelvin Jack in that.

Edit - Just clocked the look McGhee is giving him in the background :lol:

Edited by Boo Khaki

9 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

The stairs in the Bob Shankly stand were like Ben Nevis to half the support that night due to the three steps up - 2 steps back down shuffle that was going on - only surpassed by Nancy away :lol:

Looking forward to an away trip - so hope Dundee council get their finger out in the midst of other clubs getting full capacity grounds...