Arbroath vs Caley Thistle

With Henderson suspended and ToB back, this is a perfect opportunity to play Gaston in midfield, Donnelly can have a crack in goals, always thought Rab Douglas could play striker, Antell centre mid and Bobby Linn selling the pies.

19 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

With Henderson suspended and ToB back, this is a perfect opportunity to play Gaston in midfield, Donnelly can have a crack in goals, always thought Rab Douglas could play striker, Antell centre mid and Bobby Linn selling the pies.

Has to be Goldie in goals and Little playing midfield for Inverness 

7 hours ago, SmokeyJoe said:

Looking forward to getting back to watching league games. After a good cup section we should be confident plus we've done generally well against ICT. 

Gaston

Stewart little hendo hammy 

Gold low Clark Linn

McKenna

LD 

I'm going to go bold and say 3-1 home win. Scrappy AF game incoming 

Henderson is suspended but the great news is it looks like TOB will be back and that might be the only change 🇱🇻🙌⚽

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Anyone know if the pie huts will be open on Saturday? Or are these not allowed to operate just yet? 

Well they were open last Saturday for our game v Kelty so can’t see it being a problem. 

1 hour ago, meanmistermustard said:

Got my ticket for this as why not? Are there any decent pubs to go to before the game or ones to avoid, will have about two hours before the game and an hour after as getting the train up from Glasgow?

Nah no pubs to avoid. Just do west port crawl. Station bar right across the road, west port bar after, wee walk down to bar 1320/millgate, then one in Tutties before game kicks off. Sorted 

33 minutes ago, Ritchie Sacramento said:

The last league game I remember being at Gayfield for. WIll take the same result tomorrow !

Jordan Tait is one of my favourite Lichties. I thought he was a cracking player for us 

Normally love an away day in Arbroath, but I won't be heading up to this as it's my birthday and I'm being taken out for lunch by my wife. Planning to get home in time to watch the stream though. If we play anywhere near as badly as we did against Cove Rangers, I'm going to write to the club and demand that they send me one of Billy Dodds' ears as compensation for ruining my birthday.