The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

43 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

The Frank Beattie is not compliant with EAC Covid regulations. The turnstiles are deemed too narrow and the toilets are inside the stand with only one door for both entry and exit which stops a one way system being in place

Going by your Frank Beattie stand regulations that would mean the Somerset stand would be out of commission if SAC are using the same criteria. 

5 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

That's the kind of pish that rangers fans come out with. 

YOOR JELUS O US COZ WERE MASSIVE

You are correct and I am ever so slightly embarassed to have said it but facts are facts.

5 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I see you finally found your full stop.

And absolutely no one is jealous of your club.  You are deluded. You are pathetic. Your club is a joke club ran by charlatans with no principles. I laugh at your club. Scottish football laughs at your club. You are a laughing stock.

Silly little boy

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Toilets in Main Stand are same entrance/exit and seeminly not allowed in Tier 0. 

Farcical tbf, as it holds. over 4,500 and could easily get say 800 Ayr fans in there socially distanced.  

Toilets in pubs have same entrace/exit but Scottish Gov think football covid is more dangerous. 

Real shame, if the SPFL had any foresight they would have put this game in septemer but no, only fixture they are interested in hand picking dates for are the old filth. 

Gutted for the fans of both sides that can't attend, looks like we'll be locked out Palmerson the following week which is a kick in the stones. 

The toilet thing is utter bullshit. At Ibrox for example the mens toilets have different entry/exits but the womens is one door in and out and all 4 stands were in use at the weekend 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The toilet thing is utter bullshit. At Ibrox for example the mens toilets have different entry/exits but the womens is one door in and out and all 4 stands were in use at the weekend 

Is  Ibrox in East Ayrshire? 

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

You think that Killie, after not being able to sell tickets to supporters for basically 18 months, are deliberately reducing the number that we can sell for this game?

I wouldn't put it past the administrators of your club. They are that incompetent.

24 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

You think that Killie, after not being able to sell tickets to supporters for basically 18 months, are deliberately reducing the number that we can sell for this game?

Seemed to be more a dig at EAC to me!