The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

I don't think there would have been an away allocation for this game even if our board of directionless had shown any imagination, interest, competence or professionalism in their application to EAC concerning crowd capacity.

Home demand was always going to outstrip supply. At least by following their standard practice of just not really giving a flying phuq about the supporters the bored have managed to alienate both sets of supporters rather than leaving away fans feeling they have been singled out.

51 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

What an absolute state to get yourself into. 

On the off chance there are any sensible Ayr fans on here - have you got all the rockets in the league, or can we expect this standard of nonsense every fucking week down here?

Oh, and in the interests of being the better person: 

1. Capacity has been set at 3692 BY. THE. COUNCIL. (following application from the club, which means that admittance is ST holders only. Makes what is a bit of a test event that wee bit easier to manage, I expect). There's plenty of home fans who won't be getting to see the game either. 

2. While we would like to have as many in the ground as possible, including getting your mob in to witness a skelping, imho we'd have to be having a capacity of at least 6000 before I'd countenance denying home fans tickets for the sake of letting away fans in. I know it's a massive match for the minnows, but console yourself with this thought: you've still got at least three "cup finals" this season, at least one of which will be in a modern stadium. 

Away fans have been disallowed for a while - ffs, even home fans have been banned for a while. It would be naive in the extreme to expect special treatment for this fixture, at this point, in this climate.

With regards to your second sentence, just wait until we are due to play Morton. The lone beholder awaits.

Won't be a disaster if we stay down for a couple of years - just as long as we don't get out of the second tier the way your shambolic crew have SIX times in the last thirty-odd years. That Ayr fans are mocking Killie for being in the second tier for the first time in over 1/4 century when this level is something their own team have not been able, in a longer time period, to reliably sustain is bizarre. 
I suppose it's a mark of my ageing, to put with the various health issues and randomly sprouting hair, that I can remember when Ayr could realistically claim to be our rivals, rather than our embarrassing poorer neighbours. It really is that long ago. 
[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Kevin Keegan gif

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

With regards to your second sentence, just wait until we are due to play Morton. The lone beholder awaits.

Does he still do football? I thought he was too busy co-ordinating the PROPER. RESPONSE. TO. COVID. Truly, a Prince amongst men.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Test event for moving back to normality. We saw last year what happens when restrictions and regulations are relaxed too precipitously. 

There is also a chance that we could be back to empty stadia in a few weeks. Nonsense, I know, but neither you nor I make these decisions. I'd happily have the game postponed, and played later when more fans, including tourists, could attend - but we are where we are.

There’s already been 3 so called “test events”. You had 500 v Dundee, 2k v Morton and Stranraer how many more times is it going to be classed as a test event? 

There’s already been 3 so called “test events”. You had 500 v Dundee, 2k v Morton and Stranraer how many more times is it going to be classed as a test event? 
We'll need the extra space so that the owner can show off his big bloody tonka trucks. Piss up in a brewery springs to mind. Its shite that we can't have any away fans and frankly takes away from my desire to go to the game but nothing our fucking board does at the moment surprises me, as long as they can compare dicks with their pals they seem to be happy.

14 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Have I missed something here.

Your 4 stands are now being used on Monday!

Are you having a laugh?

4 stands in use now, after only 2 being out of action.

And STILL no away fans allowed

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You deserve to be where you are right now.

Absolute tinpot club.

2020/2021 joke club of the championship - even before a ball is kicked goes to…..

Kilmarnock 🥳🥳🥳

Holy f**k guys, what the actual f**k is going on?

Delighted that the allocation has produced this tear stained mess. Imagine this guy's head when Killie win.

Some of the posts are unreadable drivel with capital letters interspersed randomly. I didn't even attempt to read them, just scrolled past them. 

This game is giving me the fear... hopefully we're stuffy enough at the back that it'll be a tight affair. Hopefully Adeloye puts the ball in with his hand to give the Super a well earnt 1 nil victory. With tears from the great unwashed in the stands.