The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

If you think Burke is on silly money, you crazy....

He's not making the sort of money Joe Hart is getting to train with the U21s at Spurs but he'll almost certainly be in the top five best paid players in the league and quite probably the top 1.

Ayr obviously watched the cup semi at Hampden and thought "more of that please". Pretty easy for us throughout, we played some really good stuff when Polworth, Naismith and Burke linked up on the right. Cameron's hold up play was absolutely top notch tonight and if he can find that finishing touch then he'll be a cracking player. I do worry about our high line at the back though as we nearly got caught out a couple of times, and at this stage I'd just send Haunstrup up for corners as he might be the worst full back I've ever seen at covering at the back when we've got one. 

Edited by Coooombe

4 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I do worry about our high line at the back though as we nearly got caught out a couple of times

And that was against an absolutely unsupported target man who the officials had it in for ever since he chucked that ball away in anger. Teams who aren't set up to never score will give you grief.

Be good to see what we are like against a proper team, boys just thought it was a training game with that away strip. Fucking Diddy half and half scarf b*****ds.

Never needed to get out of second gear.

Haunstrup still gives me the fear, f**k knows why the Pompey mob were greeting about losing him as I've still never seen anything to suggest he's a player.

If we had Hemmings in goal last year we wouldn't be in this league, not that I'm moaning. Teaches the cheeky wee basket that's just been sent to bed a thing or two about the pish I had to watch for the first 30 years of my life.

11 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Be good to see what we are like against a proper team, boys just thought it was a training game with that away strip. Fucking Diddy half and half scarf b*****ds.

Never needed to get out of second gear.

Haunstrup still gives me the fear, f**k knows why the Pompey mob were greeting about losing him as I've still never seen anything to suggest he's a player.

If we had Hemmings in goal last year we wouldn't be in this league, not that I'm moaning. Teaches the cheeky wee basket that's just been sent to bed a thing or two about the pish I had to watch for the first 30 years of my life.

Hello hello sir...

Edited by AuAl

34 minutes ago, Thumper said:

He's not making the sort of money Joe Hart is getting to train with the U21s at Spurs but he'll almost certainly be in the top five best paid players in the league and quite probably the top 1.

Nonsense. Not even the highest paid player at Killie, never mind the league. 

Hello hello sir
And good evening to you too, although you do have a point. Just. I'd prefer we binned it because of those c***s, then again I'd have preferred it if the c**t fucking lawyer b*****d fae Troon had cemented their death rather than embarrassing my club fae abstaining when we had a chance to kill the cheating b*****ds once and for all.

Then again all your plastic support that turn up for the big games rather than every week and are happy to watch those same zombie b*****ds on the TV wouldn't have something to hang on their wall.

3 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

And good evening to you too, although you do have a point. Just. I'd prefer we binned it because of those c***s, then again I'd have preferred it if the c**t fucking lawyer b*****d fae Troon had cemented their death rather than embarrassing my club fae abstaining when we had a chance to kill the cheating b*****ds once and for all.

Then again all your plastic support that turn up for the big games rather than every week and are happy to watch those same zombie b*****ds on the TV wouldn't have something to hang on their wall.

For what it's worth I do find it strange that our supports seem to throw the same 'big team' patter around at each other. One of the few things I can respect about killie fans is the mutual rejection of supporting the old firm, especially as most of us have grown up in Ayrhsire. Its what makes the hello hello thing even weirder to me.

He joined us after flopping at Ross County, I doubt he's even the highest paid player at Killie.

Grudgingly the best team won, think we have another gear when the new boys get up to speed bring on part 2 at Somerset
Pretty much this.

We paid them way too much respect, but that's the way hopkin plays. I thought the long ball stuff was turgid and it was only a matter of time before they scored.

Burke was a class apart and Cameron looks a completely different species to the one we saw last season.

At least the boy O'connor looks like he's got something, and I thought salkeld and murdoch played pretty well.

We'll hopefully put in a better performance at Somerset.