The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

Killie should have allocated Ayr 500 tickets and had a ballot for their season ticket holders, but no crowd capacity covers all Killies season ticket holders for some reason!!

I'm not sure what you're suggesting here? It sounds like we had to fight with the council to even get what we got, so are you suggesting we should have prioritised an away support over our own season ticket holders?

2 hours ago, Fitbafollower said:

We’re will the key battles be in the game tomorrow night?

1.  The bounce of the ball on that god forsaken pitch of yours.

2. The knee joints of everyone squeezing into your ridiculous lack of adult spacing between the seats.

39 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

2. The knee joints of everyone squeezing into your ridiculous lack of adult spacing between the seats.

That's the one upside of not being there. I don't need to be some sort of contortionist to sit down comfortably. 

If I were there I'd stand anyway tbf.

34 minutes ago, Alimcg said:

No you didn't give any consideration to letting any away support in as the season ticket holders were given priority, therefore no away fans.

Why would any club let in anyone before their own season ticket holders ?

Not even sure this is the best place to ask but has there been any reason given why this game is a Monday rather than the Friday night slot that most of the Championship games on BBC Scotland have been? 

Bank Holiday or the SPFL wanted Rangers to kick off the season? 

I noticed the Raith vs dunfermline game in a couple of weeks is Friday so hoping this is a one off as Mondays are shite. 

Not even sure this is the best place to ask but has there been any reason given why this game is a Monday rather than the Friday night slot that most of the Championship games on BBC Scotland have been? 
Bank Holiday or the SPFL wanted Rangers to kick off the season? 
I noticed the Raith vs dunfermline game in a couple of weeks is Friday so hoping this is a one off as Mondays are shite. 

Assumed it was maybe something to do with the Olympics, but not sure that even makes sense.

Killie should have allocated Ayr 500 tickets and had a ballot for their season ticket holders, but no crowd capacity covers all Killies season ticket holders for some reason!!

No club in the country would have done that, which is why there were no away fans at Ibrox, Tynecastle, Pittodrie or Dens Park this weekend either.

1 hour ago, Death in Vegas said:

Me and a few mates were planning to watch in O’Shannons tonight heading up about 6. Be sure to make yourself known if any P&B guys are in and I’ll get you a pint emoji106.png

No thanks. I’ll be at the game, like a real supporter.

1 hour ago, Death in Vegas said:

Me and a few mates were planning to watch in O’Shannons tonight heading up about 6. Be sure to make yourself known if any P&B guys are in and I’ll get you a pint emoji106.png

You've certainly mellowed over the weekend, have you been neutered ?

Absolutely not keen on this Monday night football stuff, hopefully the rest will be Friday / Saturday. 
This will be the first time I've seen the two face off in the league so absolutely buzzing for it but fully understand why we can't be there. Defensively we should have more than enough in the tank to see this through, as long as Adeloye isn't left up top on his own I'm confident we'll take something. Same lineup as the Hamilton game and another professional job would do fine. 

4 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Bet if you were playing rangers or celtic .you would have bent over .

Aye, thats right, we'd just have told EAC to go f**k themselves with their Covid restricted capacity & let in as many as we could !!

Have a word with yourself....