The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Why is your entire fan base on here pretending that they were the inspiration for the fictional propa nawty boys from Shadwell Town. It didn't happen so stop piling in with this utter shite.

What age are you,12? It did happen,perhaps you weren't at the game that day.You maybe had errands to run for your mum.

Just now, Buckfast said:

What age are you,12? It did happen,perhaps you weren't at the game that day.You maybe had errands to run for your mum.

That response in itself, along with your pathetic username, indicates that you deserve to be treated with utter contempt, enjoy your night.

Pending any further additions to the squad then this is how I’d like to see us line up.

McAdams

Fjortoft
Muirhead
McGinty

Houston
Hewitt
Murdoch
Reading

O’Connor
Adeloye
Salkeld

Subs; Albinson, Baird, Maxwell, Miller, Chalmers, Smith, McKenzie

23 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Why is your entire fan base on here pretending that they were the inspiration for the fictional propa nawty boys from Shadwell Town. It didn't happen so stop piling in with this utter shite.

Snork Maiden will never shag you mate. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pending any further additions to the squad then this is how I’d like to see us line up.

McAdams

Fjortoft
Muirhead
McGinty

Houston
Hewitt
Murdoch
Reading

O’Connor
Adeloye
Salkeld

Subs; Albinson, Baird, Maxwell, Miller, Chalmers, Smith, McKenzie

Moff not even on the bench?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

58 minutes ago, North British said:

Actually quite liked that old shed . Remember the segregation fence being further in , maybe 18 yard line . On one New Year game day our lads jumped onto the pitch , rounded the segregation fence and ran the Killie lads out their own patch . Funny as they tried to run away en masses along they’re own terrace .  Hahahahaha .

My dad  has told me  about this before . 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is he fit enough? How long has he been back training after his isolation ended? Even if he back it can take weeks before he is ready to take part in a game.

It's not like he was injured, he was having to self-isolate. He's also one of the fittest members of the squad. Definitely on the bench for me.

I'd be more concerned at starting McAdams from a fitness point of view. I'd probably play Albinson.

40 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

January 1st 1986 2.55 pm . Done rotten in your own shed as your gramp’s looked on from the main stand . Be still my beating heart . 

Actually quite liked that old shed . Remember the segregation fence being further in , maybe 18 yard line . On one New Year game day our lads jumped onto the pitch , rounded the segregation fence and ran the Killie lads out their own patch . Funny as they tried to run away en masses along they’re own terrace .  Hahahahaha .
Was there, did happen but was only about 12 brave souls that did cause a bit of mayhem down the bottom of the terracing before being sent back. Sure your Dad had fun but I'll log this along with the Seville numbers. Thanks for playing though.

It's not like he was injured, he was having to self-isolate. He's also one of the fittest members of the squad. Definitely on the bench for me.
I'd be more concerned at starting McAdams from a fitness point of view. I'd probably play Albinson.

Did he not have COVID? His wife’s post on Twitter seemed to suggest he did. If he did then we don’t know how much of an effect it has had so it might take him a wee while before he’s back up and running again.

Spent my entire lifetime in premier league, looking forward to reigniting our hatred for Ayr it gets a little cheer when they announce your losing but we have mainly battled with old firm and hated them majority of my lifetime. Will be nice to have some time away from their sectarian bile. 

Ayr are back on the radar for first time since 80s, lets get torn in. 4 games plenty to play for. 

form is temporary, class is permanent.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Did he not have COVID? His wife’s post on Twitter seemed to suggest he did. If he did then we don’t know how much of an effect it has had so it might take him a wee while before he’s back up and running again.

I thought he was pinged to self-isolate? I didn't realise he had COVID, I must have missed that chat on our thread. Fair enough, if he's no fit then he should be rested.

I thought he was pinged to self-isolate? I didn't realise he had COVID, I must have missed that chat on our thread. Fair enough, if he's no fit then he should be rested.

I wasn’t sure to begin with but his partner put a tweet up alluding to it so I just presumed the worst. Even more important that we get the right players in so we don’t have to rush him back.

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:
2 hours ago, North British said:

Was there, did happen but was only about 12 brave souls that did cause a bit of mayhem down the bottom of the terracing before being sent back. Sure your Dad had fun but I'll log this along with the Seville numbers. Thanks for playing though.

Yeah I was there as well. I was in the press box with my late father. From what I remember there was a poor looking away support up until about 15 minutes from kick off  then a large contingent appeared at the top of the away terrace and made there way towards the seggy fence, they then jumped the perimeter fence and there was a scattering. More pavement dancing than anything else, but it wasn't a great look for the home 'lads'.

As with most things that happened during that era it was mostly posturing and bravado, inside the ground anyway, rather than actual violence. Taking liberties, if you will. Outside the ground was another matter!