The Ayrshire Derby (Act 1)

And you are? Do try to keep up, I went off kilter for a bit due to the joys of being Bipolar & no doubt will still have dark days ahead. I am not proud of it but I have thankfully got back to being who I really am. 
You lot appear to be very aggressive & angry towards people on a personal level & that is really not a good look, chill out, calm down & enjoy the game when it comes.
f**k up Tory boy.

1 minute ago, placidcasual said:
8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
And you are? Do try to keep up, I went off kilter for a bit due to the joys of being Bipolar & no doubt will still have dark days ahead. I am not proud of it but I have thankfully got back to being who I really am. 
You lot appear to be very aggressive & angry towards people on a personal level & that is really not a good look, chill out, calm down & enjoy the game when it comes.

f**k up Tory boy.

I am a Labour Party Member but whatever covers up your inadequacies.

John gall is one ugly gawstin bastart
Standing in front of another ugly bastart etc etc...

Based on the highlights packages, were I a Killie fan, I'd be mildly concerned about how easily Stranraer's Josh Walker managed to dance around their midfield in the cup game.

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Surely we can all agree that all politicians are fucking wanks?

Astonished you've not had any of the Blighted East's premium banter merchants responding with the video where Nicola Sturgeon says she supports Ayr.

Anyway, this will likely be the opposite of a good game, in front of a crowd that wouldn't yell if their mum was standing in front of a bus. But it's a derby and unlike Ayr the home side are proven relegation fodder. Ayr to nick it and grant yet another player eternal legend status.

Disappointing to not have any away fans there, I think it would have been welcomed by both sets of fans considering how rare these occasions have been recently. Hopefully full crowds are allowed by the time of the next fixture at San Somerset.

Quietly confident of picking something up here based on absolutely nothing. So i will likely be gutted after a yet another rugby park defeat come Monday. I'm just excited to finally enjoy league fixtures of Scotland's 3rd biggest derby.

Also, this thread is a total bin fire.

I am looking forward to the game.

Though I have to confess to being a bit worried that its come so early in the fixture list for a team still trying to gel together and without a much needed striker.

This fixture is  One of the few benefits  of being in the Championship this year so its a pity that it wont be played to a large and noisy crowd from both parts of the county.

I have to confess that I don't know anything about the Ayr team, I couldn't name you one single  player (to be fair I can hardly name you a Killie player this year at this point either ) however I am sure like any Ayrshire derby it will be a tight, tough game.

I just hope we get to see a good game of football and of course that the big team from the shire come out on top :)